Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching him a lot lately. Great player

Thanks for nothing jerk... I've been on a two day bender at work watching Dr Disrespect videos.... lol

From a couple months ago

Last edited:
Thanks for nothing jerk... I've been on a two bender at work watching Dr Disrespect videos.... lol

From a couple months ago

As much as I love the Doc I was straight rustled when he killed that noob. Dude was just trying to help out

<mma1>

Have you seen this from way back? Prob the GOAT Doc vid

As much as I love the Doc I was straight rustled when he killed that noob. Dude was just trying to help out

<mma1>

Have you seen this from way back? Prob the GOAT Doc vid

I love how the guy jumped on the bike like they were going to leave him behind.

Yeah... just wait here. And if we're not back in 5 minutes with another vehicle....

Just wait longer.

Just watched that video. Holy lol, he's relentless. There really isn't another streamer like him.

"Hey! I killed someone.."

"Take it, Take It, Take It, Take It....please"

Last edited:
Bois

Attachments

• received_10155117246924426.jpeg
    received_10155117246924426.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 10
Nice job!!
13 kills?!?!

Talk about going hard in the paint! :)

It's my record, hit it twice now. Ive suddenly been getting a lot better lately since I've learnt the value of positioning. So much more important to be in the right place rather than being the first to pull the trigger.

so i was backing the car up out of the garage it spawned in, fell threw the world, and then cannon fired back into the air and killed 2 people and myself

got this game 2 days ago, based on Sherdog feedback, been playing solo free for all and this game is awesome, you die and you are gone, too real.

my best moment so far is that i had an SMG with a supressor and a crossbow already murdered 2 people, im already feeling the war, feeling all Daryl and whatnot when i spot a guy on a fucking buggy outside the house im looting, i spec op'ed Rambo style and took the vehicle enjoyed a full 2 minutes of driving towards the designated area until some guy sniped me

Really wanna try this - even on Steam Link - but my graphics card is shit and below even the minimum. My processor and RAM are more than enough, though.

Really wanna try this - even on Steam Link - but my graphics card is shit and below even the minimum. My processor and RAM are more than enough, though.

The way the game is now, if you run it on the lowest settings you'll probably do better in it. That way you won't have that much tall grass/bushes for people to hide behind.

The way the game is now, if you run it on the lowest settings you'll probably do better in it. That way you won't have that much tall grass/bushes for people to hide behind.

I have a GeForce630 so even on low it’ll be unplayable. There’s a GTX970 on eBay for 180 but I’m wondering if the Xbone version is coming out soon, plus I don’t pc game a whole lot

This is my gaming rig, i play everything on high settings most of the times but i cant do this on PUBG, i get lag
Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

RAM
16 GB

@Scerpi

ill have to send you another invite since i think mine expired

I'll hit you up when I get back on. That invite expired quickly the first time.

Man, I wish I could get on more. This game has me debating calling in sick from work and not even telling the wife...

She'd want me to do a couple of projects if she knew I was playing hooky to game all day.... lol

I'll hit you up when I get back on. That invite expired quickly the first time.

Man, I wish I could get on more. This game has me debating calling in sick from work and not even telling the wife...

She'd want me to do a couple of projects if she knew I was playing hooky to game all day.... lol

ahahahah we played yesterday and just barley lost an ended up coming in 2nd

This is my gaming rig, i play everything on high settings most of the times but i cant do this on PUBG, i get lag
The game is poorly optimized for any and every setup. I have an i7 with a new rx64 and my min fps is 10, max 80 med-high settings 1440p. Putting all settings to low and going down to 1080p increases fps but doesn't stabilize my frames.

I have a GeForce630 so even on low it’ll be unplayable. There’s a GTX970 on eBay for 180 but I’m wondering if the Xbone version is coming out soon, plus I don’t pc game a whole lot

Xbone is probably the way to go then. I have it for the PC but I'm getting it on the Bone also.

I have an i5 but other than that I have 16gb and the 970 is actually the exact same card I was debating - it's on eBay for $179. I have other Steam games that have run laggy and less than ideal for me so I'm torn.

Xbone is probably the way to go then. I have it for the PC but I'm getting it on the Bone also.

At only $30 sheeeit I would do the same. Such a fun looking game for the price

ahahahah we played yesterday and just barley lost an ended up coming in 2nd

lol... yall might be too good for me.

Or.. you can use me as bait.

"Ok - Run to the building over there and we'll hide here and see if we who shoots at you".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back