Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Disrespect is pretty much the only streamer I enjoy watching. He's funny as hell and not half bad at the game.

#SlickDaddyClub

Dr. Disrespect is pretty much the only streamer I enjoy watching. He's funny as hell and not half bad at the game.

#SlickDaddyClub

I enjoy his esports desk when he dies in a duo or squad game and comminates it like a competitive match

I enjoy his esports desk when he dies in a duo or squad game and comminates it like a competitive match
All of his bits are pretty damn funny. Even just his facial expressions when he gets a kill or is responding to new subs.

Played it for like 20 hrs in total in the last week. To be honest, I hate it, and dont get why people like it.

Spend so much time speccing up my guy, only to get one shot killed from someone I never even saw or heard. I never learn anything from my deaths, nothing. And when I get kills, they're cheap, and not even enjoyable. Sneak up, shoot guy in back.

Just hiding in bushes to survive is not fun.
Wuss

We came in 2nd place in FPP @ssBaldy was tasked with holding the glory after the circle forced us to walk threw a freakin field

We came in 2nd place in FPP @ssBaldy was tasked with holding the glory after the circle forced us to walk threw a freakin field
Yeah was fun. This game is growing on me.
I figured out I don't like the VSS though.

its not bad, but its the range is irritating
I didn't like the damage as well. Remember the dude I found and killed who was hiding in the house? Well I didn't see his head and it took an irritating amount of shots to the body to kill him.

I didn't like the damage as well. Remember the dude I found and killed who was hiding in the house? Well I didn't see his head and it took an irritating amount of shots to the body to kill him.

haha fair enough, that fucking circle screwed us so bad. We probably would have won that engagement if we werent forced into a gay field

Heard about this, didnt know it has gotten this bad:

Sort of makes sense. They introduce a crate system and immediately their sale numbers with player count jump.

Just found out Dr Disrespect was an "A" level athlete back in his college days.

I present to you, the next big eSport presented by Bluehole and ESL:
OBQfVG9.jpg

old-watch.gif
LOL, at least you don't discriminate. If it isn't CS:GO, then it isn't an eSport.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds hits 10 million copies sold
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has passed 1 million concurrent players

It first surpassed Dota 2 on August 28th. Right now it's sitting in the #1 slot with 820K concurrent. The peak from today was 1,028,540 players. The Dota 2 record of 1,291,328 is the only mark it has yet left to beat. This game is a phenomenon-- a sensation.

Also, guys, don't miss an opportunity to win a $720 GPU! (or one of 50 lesser GTX USB Drive runner-up awards)
Nvidia Showcase: Win a GTX 1080 Ti by playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-9_2-18-15.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-9_2-18-15.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 2
LOL, at least you don't discriminate. If it isn't CS:GO, then it isn't an eSport.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds hits 10 million copies sold
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has passed 1 million concurrent players

It first surpassed Dota 2 on August 28th. Right now it's sitting in the #1 slot with 820K concurrent. The peak from today was 1,028,540 players. The Dota 2 record of 1,291,328 is the only mark it has yet left to beat. This game is a phenomenon-- a sensation.

Also, guys, don't miss an opportunity to win a $720 GPU! (or one of 50 lesser GTX USB Drive runner-up awards)
Nvidia Showcase: Win a GTX 1080 Ti by playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds

I'm curious for your take on the latency/netcode issues affecting PUBG's growth as an eSport? That's the big blocker imo there's so much RNG based on skipped frames/lag. If there was big money on the line how infuriating would it be, I wonder if they can't make a LAN mode.

FPP Duos tournament on twitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back