Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Volume II: Die Harder | Page 6

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Quipling, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Woldog Boxer

Woldog
    I've stopped playing the game. The hacking got really bad on Oceanic again, they fixed it to a degree but some hackers would simply wait until the top 10 and then wipe them all out with a pistol. It was pretty heartbreaking when it happened and they'd headshot you from 400m away with a pistol not even ironsighting it.

2. Dreadlock666 Founder of the militant wing of the Salvation Army

Dreadlock666
    The issue about it isn't really an issue at all, it's his baby, a pet project that got legs and became huge.

Players have their own ideas about what they would like, and I hate the red zone myself, but while I get annoyed when I've been carving up the server and then my buggy gets nuked, I also understand that playing in a way that negates the risk of that happening is the angle Brendan likes as a creator, and it is functioning the way he wants it to.

As the game keeps developing I feel the red zone will be incorporated in a better way.

Quipling likes this.
  3. Quipling Red Belt

Quipling
    Yeah, hacking was way down for the last month or too on NA, but I've started to notice fishy bullshit again.

Nothing on the level you described, though.

Strychnine likes this.
  4. KaNesDeath Black Belt

KaNesDeath
    Its not a unique game mechanic to BR games. H1Z1 uses carpet bombings around supply drops and The Culling has player activated gas clouds at predefined locations. In both these game titles this game mechanic can be avoided 100% of the time. For a audio and visual queue is presented that allows players to reposition. This is not the case with red zones in PUBG. Cover isnt always an option along with not enough time allocated to evacuate the area.

5. Quipling Red Belt

Quipling
    When was the last time you played?

Edit: Asking because your description is strangely outdated. The red zone has multiple visual and audio cues before bombs start dropping and the bombs are heavily weighted towards the center.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  6. mohawkblood420 Talkin Talko Belt

mohawkblood420
    Legit first timer here,played a bit of fortnite but couldnt really get in to it too much...Running with a squad would of def changed that for me though.

Bless xbox live gold membership! Haha

Since the free play days this weekend i enjoyed this game very much ill be getting the full game def.

Needed a break from CoDww2 and this game hit the right spot.lol

My last match solo i finished 8th,couldve done better but i messed up trying to run someone over and i crashed...So he had the drop on me.

Scuba and Quipling like this.
  7. mohawkblood420 Talkin Talko Belt

mohawkblood420
    Winner winner chicken dinner!

Cruised a buggy until 2 of us left,tried to run him over numerous times and failed.

So as i stop my buggy to get out he comes charging at me with a pistol...Little did he know!

[​IMG]

Scuba, Scerpi, Quipling and 1 other person like this.