Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Volume II: Die Harder (new patch edition)

So third person on a scrub server? Congrats bud! You're basically shroud!
What's your rank?
I still have no idea who this Shroud guy you Americans jerk off all the time.
Shroud is a streamer with very good gunplay. Used to be a solid professional CSGO player (good mechanics but choked under pressure).

He's not actually highly ranked in PUBG because he mostly just hotdrops, but he's does really well when he plays smart. To give you an idea, he has an average rank at death of 52 in solo and only made it to the top ten in 10/70 games, but won 7 of the games in which he made it to the top 10. He had a duo game last night with a combined 28 kills, I think his record is 42 combined kills, possibly in squads.

As far as OCE goes, I used to know a guy called Rejakor who intermittently plays there. He hit top 100 in early access but stopped playing much because he was getting tilted by hackers. Looks like he just started again. Fucker won 5 of his last 7 in squads.

I am not seeing them either (or they are just very good and i don't notice)
I play primarily 10pm est till between 1-2am on NA servers. I've seen one obvious cheater (while accidentally on an AS server) since i started.

I've seen almost nothing since the pinglock patch. One guy who might have toggled. Saw it in maybe 20% of games beforehand.

Last edited:
I've seen almost nothing since the pinglock patch. One guy who might have toggled. Saw it in maybe 20% of games beforehand.

Has the pinglock patch actually been released? I have refused to play for the last week or so.

Used to be a solid professional CSGO player (good mechanics but choked under pressure).

Was going to tear down your point here until the quoted part, lol. For its exactly how he played professionally.

I've noticed my aim not getting better lately, but getting quicker, if u get me.

A couple of months back it would have taken me twice as long to line this up.

For youre consciously pre-aiming : )

This is true, I noticed after you pointed it out. I do it on FPP too, whereas I used to found a corner looking downward a bit to see more over my gun.

I've noticed my aim not getting better lately, but getting quicker, if u get me.

A couple of months back it would have taken me twice as long to line this up.

For youre consciously pre-aiming : )

I'm notoriously bad about this sometimes.

For whatever reason, I tend to keep my aim down if I'm not paying attention. I've really tried to focus on keeping my aim up and ready to go when needed. Every once in awhile, I'll let it drift back down. Then I get surprised and it takes too long to my aim backup....

I have too many bad habits ingrained in my play it seems.

I'm notoriously bad about this sometimes.

For whatever reason, I tend to keep my aim down if I'm not paying attention. I've really tried to focus on keeping my aim up and ready to go when needed. Every once in awhile, I'll let it drift back down. Then I get surprised and it takes too long to my aim backup....

I have too many bad habits ingrained in my play it seems.

Very easy to do. Imo a lot of it has to do with the projection based perspective. Whether subconscious or not, it is easier to see objects toward the extremities of the screen and we tend to place points of interest there by looking down or on a slightly off angle.

Edit*
To clarify what u mean, an object will actually occupy more pixels the closer to the edge of your screen it is. The difference will be further exaggerated the greater your field of view.

What's your rank?

Shroud is a streamer with very good gunplay. Used to be a solid professional CSGO player (good mechanics but choked under pressure).

He's not actually highly ranked in PUBG because he mostly just hotdrops, but he's does really well when he plays smart. To give you an idea, he has an average rank at death of 52 in solo and only made it to the top ten in 10/70 games, but won 7 of the games in which he made it to the top 10. He had a duo game last night with a combined 28 kills, I think his record is 42 combined kills, possibly in squads.

he also does a lot of challenges. I saw one where he was controlling the movement and had his buddy doing the shooting...He dies a lot in those

Like I really suck. I’ve probably played 125 rounds or so. Finished top 10 maybe 15 times and my high finishes are two 2’s and a third. K/D ratio of around .75 and I lose 1 on 1 firefights probably 65% of the time.

But damn this is a fun fucking game.

JKxN-ecGk9jPvKrHhk_suOPyHXiSroLOuIJJa5uEG74.jpg

First game this season with a buddy:

4ffa4e18bda527ca1e1fb37a87023523-png.jpg

Mashed some clips together, apologies for terrible audio.

do you guys use default hotkeys or do you cusotmize any of them?

do you guys use default hotkeys or do you cusotmize any of them?

Middle click for ingame chat.

Thumb button 1 for map toggle.
Thumb button 2 for fire mode toggle.

Back