platinum vs cowboy

You give Donald too much credit @Aslan. Mike sleep him in the first.

This guy despite his anti Perry ways is on his way to becoming one of the greatest posters on this damn site.

#neverforget
I think so too...and I like that magenta text.....I shall adopt a similar swag...say..sky blue?

Anyway can you imagine the shit talking Mickel would do? There would be no hugging or “hey let’s be best friends,” bull shit that Donald loves. He would bully Don and takes his souls and mean mug his grandma on the way out! Needs to happen.

Perry is outside WW top 15, is coming off a loss and a pretty poor performance. Why would Donald fight him?!
Just scrap right?! Daniel Ceronne loves saying he’ll fight anyone, anywhere. So let’s go. Loser leaves town and goes to the neurologist.

Cerrone said after the fight he wants to go back to LW. Why does everyone seem to want to match him against WWs?

I think James Vick vs Cerrone would be interesting. Vick is asking for top opponents, Cerrone is #11 at WW but was higher in LW when he moved up. Cerrone would put himself right back into contention at LW if he wins.

Mike Perry vs Donald

mpf5xGy.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy>
There are/have been MUCH better posters.

Anyone catch Mik-hail call out Ceronne on the Helwani show? He almost let slip that he thought Donny ducked him.
You will never touch the greatness of @KOfinger

Never.

I'm going back to 155 -Donald Cerrone

57 threads on Cerrone fighting *add in a WW name* -Sherdog

Oh please! All he did was spam thread after thread...who in your estimation are the greatest posters of all time?
That GUERNICA guy was dope.

Back