Platinum turned Jouban into a point fighter for one fight

enjoyed reading that OP, but shame the trolls got another good thread wastelanded, and guys like @bubby think they have the right to criticise what others post about even with his shitty post history. He actually believes he's on some moral high ground above the Nation :p

I understand the 4-5 liners people do for the "lols" when they create these threads, what I don't understand is when you starat writing paragraphs for essentially what can be called "meme" fighters

I understand the 4-5 liners people do for the "lols" when they create these threads, what I don't understand is when you starat writing paragraphs for essentially what can be called "meme" fighters
Mike Perry is not a meme, he's an established UFC welterweight. Perhaps you haven't heard of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, but it's the leading Mixed Martial Arts organization in the world and Mike Perry has managed to reach that upper echelon of fighters by his 7th fight.

and if you meant Alan Jouban, he just fought a top 10 ranked WW in Gunnar Nelson

Back