Platinum Princess could be a force in WMMA

j5IEWTr.jpg
my goodness!
tenor (1).gif

yeah, like 5 years ago. I thought you were saying not to fuck a picture of perry or something lol
that's what I thought too, that you poked a hole where his mouth is with your penis (in that scenario)

Let's get her on the next Fappening release

People might actually remember him if he fought more than once every 16 months.

Shoulder injury. He actually was ready to fight despite being injured, but UFC doctors didn't cleared him up to fight, so he had to do rehab.

That is true, and he isn't famous for being eternally injured like Cain or Cat, he's just overly picky lol.

This time he really is injured. He's cleared to fight by the end of this year.

lol was that ever a real thing? I remember the train being started by Aljamain himself :D

But people all over bought it...

Shoulder injury. He actually was ready to fight despite being injured, but UFC doctors didn't cleared him up to fight, so he had to do rehab.

This time he really is injured. He's cleared to fight by the end of this year.

But people all over bought it...

Cody called him out right after he killed Almeida. He ducked him saying he was #5 and deserved a better fight. Meanwhile, Cody murders Takeya two months later, and 4 months later becomes ufc champ. Tate breaks up with Caraway and Cody gets engaged. Decisions, decisions....

Cody called him out right after he killed Almeida. He ducked him saying he was #5 and deserved a better fight. Meanwhile, Cody murders Takeya two months later, and 4 months later becomes ufc champ. Tate breaks up with Caraway and Cody gets engaged. Decisions, decisions....

But Cody was out of top 10 at that time, anyone that's top 5 is allowed to say someone outside top 10 isn't deserved for a fight. Now he prove himself and he's a rightful champ; other story, things changed.
Not to defend the guy because I couldn't care less; but facts are facts, and I'm sick of the hate just for having dated a hot girl.
The personal side is none business, even though his career will get better after she left him, because now he can focus on himself and not on promoting his girl's career inside and outside the octagon, as we could see he did an amazing job, that the ungrateful b*tch never addressed. The cheating part from her is gonna be a negative factor for the rest of his life, so probably that will affect his career also.

But Cody was out of top 10 at that time, anyone that's top 5 is allowed to say someone outside top 10 isn't deserved for a fight. Now he prove himself and he's a rightful champ; other story, things changed.
Not to defend the guy because I couldn't care less; but facts are facts, and I'm sick of the hate just for having dated a hot girl.
The personal side is none business, even though his career will get better after she left him, because now he can focus on himself and not on promoting his girl's career inside and outside the octagon, as we could see he did an amazing job, that the ungrateful b*tch never addressed. The cheating part from her is gonna be a negative factor for the rest of his life, so probably that will affect his career also.

You rant a lot for someone who “couldn’t care less”. And you missed the entire point of what I was saying: Caraway is kicking himself for turning down Cody.

You rant a lot for someone who “couldn’t care less”. And you missed the entire point of what I was saying: Caraway is kicking himself for turning down Cody.

Not at all, the only good thing I can say about the guy is that he's a GREAT strategist, he knows his fighting style isn't made for that match, hence he's not kicking himself for a not easy fight and deal with Cody.
He lost BIG when Lineker ducked him, that was a great deal for Caraway.

I know this thread was wastelanded but w/e

You can PM me for the video version where she recreates that scene from Basic Instinct

Back