Platinum Princess could be a force in WMMA

Damn that flying knee is insane in OP, would straight KO most men in the UFC. Also we know she has a granite chin, being able to sustain some platinum body shots that could kill a rhino

#platinumprincessbless

Future WMMA goat

Someone asked her about turning pro awhile back and she said Mike doesn't like the idea of her getting hit so she's not given it any serious consideration. She doesn't look as good as Alex Nicholson's crazy partner Hannah Goldy, she was kicking the heavy bag like a boss while pregnant.

Last edited:
Ugh
Dookie come out of there
<{clintugh}>
Only out of her bumhole, and she covers that part up for us!

j5IEWTr.jpg

People might actually remember him if he fought more than once every 16 months.
That is true, and he isn't famous for being eternally injured like Cain or Cat, he's just overly picky lol.

They both look like trailer park trash.

Flash forward 10 years:
Trailer-Trash_Linda-Visser_Marijn-de-Wijs_04.jpg

The guy who derailed Aljamain Sterling's hype train?

<Fedor23>

I was there for that in the front row. It was last year when all the Fight Pass portions had a strong featured prelim and both Caraway and Sterling were top 10-15 when the headliners were Cody and Almeida weren’t ranked if I remember correctly.

I also shouted during the 2nd and 3rd rounds “ he’s cracking like his boy Weidman”. The only time you can really troll a fighter in person is when it’s in Vegas during the first two fights when it’s dead af in there and you can hear a pin drop. Sterling kept calling Brian Mr. Tate leading up to the fight and it was nice to see him get owned for 10 minutes straight and look up at Matt Serra like “help me”

Back