Platinum Perry swimming in his fight shorts

Still not sure what they're used for. Lol. Not kidding either.
let's say it's UFC 210 and one group wanna post tweets about UFC 210 while the other group wanna read tweets about UFC 210. The first group add #ufc210 to their tweets and the second group do a search on twitter for #ufc210

if enough people are adding that specific hashtag term to their tweets it becomes a trend that appears on the side of the twitter feed so even more people will contribute to it, or at least view the tweets.

that running in the water is conoresque kind of training... ido would be proud

Hey, running in water is actually legit. Plenty of top athletes do that to build endurance while going easy on the joints. I've even seen Usain Bolt do it in a training video.

NM1lzcM.jpg
Realists gon' realize is more like it. Shertards.

let's say it's UFC 210 and one group wanna post tweets about UFC 210 while the other group wanna read tweets about UFC 210. The first group add #ufc210 to their tweets and the second group do a search on twitter for #ufc210

if enough people are adding that specific hashtag term to their tweets it becomes a trend that appears on the side of the twitter feed so even more people will contribute to it, or at least view the tweets.
Thanks, now it makes sense. I don't use FB, Twitter or any similar network, so I'm a bit of a dinosaur I guess.

there have been very few times in my life when i was faced with a challenge that i was fearful i could not overcome. though i am very, very goal orientated, and focus a great deal of time of attainment and achievement, even i have struggled once or twice.

the thing about platinum perry is that, though he has no idea what it means to struggle as he is naturally apt at, well, everything, he still somehow retains the ability to inspire others on a differnet plane than other people.

when i struggle, rare though it may be, i think about platinum perry, and i ask WWPMPD, and then i achieve.

he´ll retire ellemburguer

after that I want a top 10

there have been very few times in my life when i was faced with a challenge that i was fearful i could not overcome. though i am very, very goal orientated, and focus a great deal of time of attainment and achievement, even i have struggled once or twice.

the thing about platinum perry is that, though he has no idea what it means to struggle as he is naturally apt at, well, everything, he still somehow retains the ability to inspire others on a differnet plane than other people.

when i struggle, rare though it may be, i think about platinum perry, and i ask WWPMPD, and then i achieve.
#Inspired. I forwarded this to Hallmark for their new line of inspirational cards. Expect millions in royalties to come your way.

#Inspired. I forwarded this to Hallmark for their new line of inspirational cards. Expect millions in royalties to come your way.

ill forward the money to charity, for, now that i am living the platinum life, i ,literally, could not be any richer.

who needs paper when you have platinum.

needs more hash tags

#love
#instagood
#me
#tbt
#cute
#follow
#followme
#photooftheday
#happy
#tagforlikes
#beautiful
#self
#girl
#picoftheday
#like4like
#smile
#friends
#fun
#like
#fashion
#summer
#instadaily
#igers
#instalike
#food
#swag
#amazing
#tflers
#follow4follow
#bestoftheday
#likeforlike
#instamood
#style
#wcw
#family
#f4f
#nofilter
#lol
#life
#pretty
#repost
#hair
#my
#sun
#webstagram
#iphoneonly
#art
#tweegram
#cool
#followback
#instafollow
#instasize
#bored
#instacool
#funny
#mcm
#instago
#instasize
#vscocam
#girls
#all_shots
#party
#music
#eyes
#nature
#beauty
#night
#fitness
#beach
#look
#nice
#sky
#christmas
#baby

Maybe he can make some real money modeling like Jouban? He will never make it in the fight game.

Back