Platinum Perry or Perry the Platypuss

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Original thread: @Dragov
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...-out-tumenov-update-tumenov-responds.3432799/

Albert Tumenov is a tough opponent, but what kind of puss calls out a fighter on a losing streak? <41>

What happens if Perry wins? Tumenov's stock goes down, but Perry's doesn't go up - not in my eyes.

images

#Platypuss Perry Bless

Perry's stock won't go up if he beats a higher ranked opponent who is also a harder fight for him than his previous one

<BronTroll1>

Perry's stock won't go up if he beats a higher ranked opponent who is also a harder fight for him than his previous one

<BronTroll1>

He needs to call out fighters who are winning, not fighters he thinks are on a slump.

#PlatypussNation

He needs to call out fighters who are winning, not fighters he thinks are on a slump.

#PlatypussNation

Fighters coming off of losses get matched up literally all the time though

Tumenov has some of the best hands at WW .... if Perry overcame that and koed him it would be huge, but I think Tumenov is still ahead of Perry and should be looking ahead himself. Will check out that other thread though @Sakuraba7

Fighters coming off of losses get matched up literally all the time though

The promoter can put any two fighters against each other.

Only a cartoon like Perry would call out a fighter on a losing streak. What happened to all the hype? Is CM Punk his next opponent after he's done with Tumenov? I heard Punk has a name too.

Calling out Tumenov is the exact opposite of being a pussy. Everybody knows this.

/thread.

#PlatinumBless

#PlatypussNation

lol your right he should.

i mean if your gonna lose the next few fights regardless who you fight, may as well make it names and maybe there is a chance you dont get cut afterwards.

Perry isnt even top 50, nor the talent even make a run at the top10

platinum is done. after getting caught with that straight left he's forever a scardy cat.

Only a cartoon like Perry would call out a fighter on a losing streak. What happened to all the hype? Is CM Punk his next opponent after he's done with Tumenov? I heard Punk has a name too.

Fighters coming off of losses call out fighters coming off of losses literally all the time though

Fighters coming off of losses call out fighters coming off of losses literally all the time though

That's true but I'm scrutinizing Perry because of his bold proclamations and hype train. You gotta back it up. Why not call out someone else? but it's good Tumenov is gonna get out of his slump, and put Platypus on a train to back the hell outta here. <{monica}>

Perry is coming off a loss,so i dont see what the big deal is in calling tumenov out. Tumenov is a tough dangerous,one and done ko fighter. Nothing pussy about fighting that guy.

There is literally nothing wrong with what perry is doing. If perry was on a win streak,then its different,but he isnt. People would wanna see this fight. Its goofy for him to call out someone winning who probably wont fight him because hes low on the totem pole

Original thread: @Dragov
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...-out-tumenov-update-tumenov-responds.3432799/

Albert Tumenov is a tough opponent, but what kind of puss calls out a fighter on a losing streak? <41>

What happens if Perry wins? Tumenov's stock goes down, but Perry's doesn't go up - not in my eyes.

images

#Platypuss Perry Bless
You're missing the point TS. He's calling out Tumenov to one up Joban since he cant get an immediate rematch. He wants to prove he can beat the guy that beat the guy that just beat him :) It's smart.

Back