Platinum Nation: The Second Coming

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark 4:7

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in the platinum one".

Platinum Nation. It's time to assemble our crew...

assemble-your-crew-dave-chapelle-prince-purple-rain.gif

On the eve of the second coming, we will bear witness to the GOAT doing the GOAT's work. We will for the first time experience Redbelt hands as the platinum one transcends the surly bonds of earth and transforms into the chosen one.

ZtgiQdr.png

Platinum Bro's.... it's coming to me... I see a vision... I see... in to the far future. Many years after PMP holds the belt....

mp.png

giphy.gif

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades @Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe @Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh @Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum @Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica @Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum @Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife @Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE @Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins @LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos @Money509 @NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky @Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer @STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid @Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL @Venom @whaleshark @Willek @xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht

GOAT bless us with stiff KO of Alef Jewban

tumblr_lwsi79u5Kx1r33r0fo1_500.gif

Only the realist and truest of OGs rep Platinum

8rWSPVW.gif

It makes me sad when people don't include my name in Platinum nation.

I am always dangling from Platinum's nuts and if God forbid somebody hits him with a nut shot, I will be the first one to get KTFO.

The model's gonna need a model for his jaw after tomorrow.

I am always dangling from Platinum's nuts and if God forbid somebody hits him with a nut shot, I will be the first one to get KTFO.
Agreed playa you be repping and hustling im going to petition your name in the next one!

Mark 4:7

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in the platinum one".

Platinum Nation. It's time to assemble our crew...

assemble-your-crew-dave-chapelle-prince-purple-rain.gif

On the eve of the second coming, we will bear witness to the GOAT doing the GOAT's work. We will for the first time experience Redbelt hands as the platinum one transcends the surly bonds of earth and transforms into the chosen one.

ZtgiQdr.png

Platinum Bro's.... it's coming to me... I see a vision... I see... in to the far future. Many years after PMP holds the belt....

mp.png

giphy.gif

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades @Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe @Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh @Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum @Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica @Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum @Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife @Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE @Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins @LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos @Money509 @NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky @Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer @STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid @Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL @Venom @whaleshark @Willek @xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht

He's a good talker and his fights are fun. I hope he wins and keeps getting better. Makes it more interesting.

Cant wait for jouban to shut down this pre-primary platinum nation crap.

Same here. I've been a platinum card holder since day one and still can't get a shout out :mad:

Back