Platinum Nation...Lol.

dropped like a sack of shit from that weak ass hook.

platibum nation
<Dany07>

inb4 Platinum Nation makes a thread begging for sympathy for their young prospect.

9Tx7M8K.jpg

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

He looked like complete shit against a no name. Pretty disappointing performance, he looked awkward at standup which he's supposed to be good at, right?

Still hasn't had a boring fight.

If people stick by him then fair fucks. Nothing worse than a "fan" of a fighter who abandons ship at the first sight of a loss.

Always great to see Perry lose. Griffin stayed classy throughout, even after the childish weigh-in antics.

Perry thinks he is A LOT better than he really is. In reality, he's barely good enough to be on the roster.

Its a shame really. If his fans were not so delusional, Mike Perry wouln't get shit on so bad. I am a devoted JBG follower, but i hate Platibum Nation so much, i just want Mike Perry out of the UFC.

Well finally we can let this Platibum hype die

Alan Joybam deserves more credit and attention. Dude is turning a corner in his career while Perry has crashed and burned in the alley.

WAR BRAHMA!

If people stick by him then fair fucks. Nothing worse than a "fan" of a fighter who abandons ship at the first sight of a loss.

This. Still a fan.

Flame away boyos. Some pretty funny comments to be honest.

Back