Platinum Nation...Lol.

It doesn't matter where Mike Perry fights, UFC, Bellator, LFA, Titan, RIZIN, Mr. Cage, there will always be a Nation

C'mon, dude. Don't rub salt in the wound bro. :(

It doesn't matter where Mike Perry fights, UFC, Bellator, LFA, Titan, RIZIN, Mr. Cage, there will always be a Nation

F24F7A58-731E-4D0A-951C-60D042BFD752.gif

Plat nation is dead kid, it’s not my fault you weirdos fromed a fake internet karate forum mafia crew around a top 50 welterweight. Dudes girlfriend is his coach homie?

View attachment 346701

Plat nation is dead kid, it’s not my fault you weirdos fromed a fake internet karate forum mafia crew around a top 50 welterweight. Dudes girlfriend is his coach homie?

Platinum Nation is only dead when Platinum Nation says it is, which is never.

#futureLFAWWchamp
#RIZINWWGPchamp
#Ganryujima

The obsession that PMP haters have with him is even more extreme than the threads and posts about him created by the actual fans.

Platinum Nation is only dead when Platinum Nation says it is, which is never.

#futureLFAWWchamp
#RIZINWWGPchamp
#Ganryujima

7BBDC548-E380-4FB0-8AFB-1E8BF9E68DA9.png
Expectations of PMP amongst his most loyal fans seem to have dropped.

Cut the shit, gather up what’s left of your self respect and invest your time into a more worthwhile venture.

Cut the shit, gather up what’s left of your self respect and invest your time into a more worthwhile venture.

There's not much to do right now, of course, but once spring comes around my real estate team will be busy and I myself will be working hard on the 40 acres of land that I own. Sherdog is just a fun time-killer.

He should really have his next fight against one of the younger up and comers.

Erick Silva anyone?

true. i'm not a perry fan (not a hater, either), but he reminds me of an early jeremy stephens. tough as hell, bite down on the mouthpiece and move forward swinging for the fences. if stephens can evolve/improve, there's a chance perry can, too.

He's way slower than Stephens ever was. Yeah he's young and can improve but so far there's no signs of that. He's looked the same in every fight and Has his gf as his cornerman. If he goes to a real camp and has a couple fights where he looks different I'd reevaluate .This fight though was a gimme in his backyard and he still got his ass kicked.

To think this guy had the audacity to call out Darren Till,he would have needed an ambulance if that fight had happened

He's a charismatic fighter with a lot of heart and power.

That's it. Nothing more.

Back