Platinum Mike Perry's New Opponent: Alex Reyes

He's finished some pretty solid regional fighters and with his finishing ability, he may surprise some people. He subbed a guy that fought Drakkar Klose to a draw and beat leandro Silva (who used to fight in the UFC). With that being said, Perry by left hook KO.

I'm betting the house on Reyes.

If true, respect to alex reyes.

You take the opportunities you are given.

Wow! Alex Reyes stepping up to the executioners block for his shot to get into the UFC.

Much respect.

Should be a hell of a fight cause Reyes is a finisher like Plat... but Reyes is listed as a 155 pounder... so we'll see.

idk who that is but gotta respect the guy for stepping up

When you lose your house will you also let the bookie keep your Jouban blowup doll?
Sorry pal, I'm straight, but thanks for the interest.
Try your local gay bar for better results.

If Perry gets lucky, I'm tired of this house, anyway. No biggie.

I'm wait here for the Platinum Nation to call for a Perry title shot after he beats this guy.

Last fight in 2015, never fought in the UFC...

I bet they paid him to lose via some brutal shit to keep hyping that bar brawler
Not to mention he's listed as a llightweight. UFC has 102 welter weights according to their website.

Last edited:
Pitcher Vs. Hitter
Dana you genius you have done it again!!
i

platgrill_zps9wahkkbw.png

Once in a lifetime!

Platinum showing class and respect to his opponent while Sherdoggers regurgitate old Conor memes...

smh

May Platinum bless all your bum souls.

Don't sleep on this guy Mike "Do your job"...

Alex is also an older brother of Dominick Reyes - 7-0, fights at LHW in UFC.

If he's as legit as his brother Dominick Reyes, this could be a legit fight. His brother has great precision and timing, something that works well on Perry's super open and wild style.

Perry is a lot bigger, but I smell an upset coming.

Back