Platinum Mike Perry's New Opponent: Alex Reyes

DJobdzGXoAAelih.jpg:large

12-2 record but a 12 fight win streak.

It's a good replacement.

Never heard of him but big props taking on Perry with a couple days notice. Hope he is here to bang.... #PLATINUMBLESS !!!! #GOINGTOGETSLEPT !!!

Easiest way around USADA right now.

Stay retired, juice to the gills, stay ready, step up last minute.

You can't. Once you retire, if you want to come back you have to go through 4 months of testing first.

Trying to make a name off the GOAT this can is, Joe

Won't do much for Perry's ranking, but at least we still get to see him fight...much respect to Reyes for stepping up against a killer like Perry, even if he is merely another sacrifice to JBG...

<{JustBleed}>

Holy fuck. You guys complain about everything. If the fight was canceled you would be complaining, they found a replacement on 3 days..... your still complaining. His opponent is now 12-2 with 12 finishes. Still complaining.

gotta respect that

Looking him up now, he's a KOTC guy, went 4-0 in the promotion. Tried to fight in LFA, tried to fight in ACB but both fights were cancelled due to his opponent. 13 wins with all 13 stoppages, and he lost his first two. I'm down for this replacement fight.

He won three weeks ago in 66 seconds, so he probably didn't take any damage in that one.

Maybe this will be more like Lando and less like Cummins (in terms of the short-notice UFC debut).

Anither KO of the year coming up.

I have a question for bettors. I have a platinum Mike and handsome Luke parlay before Alves pulled out, what happens to it now? Does it get refunded? Do I make a new one? Pmp + Rockhold is free money btw

Why even bother?

I hope UFC is at least paying the lamb a decent wage to get slaughtered.

Saw Alex Reyes fighting a few times live. He was like Fedor, but only if Fedor was more similar to Cain Velasques mixed with Conor McGregor and Anderson Silva. When he walked out to the cage he had laser beams shooting from his eyes and lightning bolts thundering out of his arse. Really a special talent. RIP Mike Perry.

Sounds about the kind of guys Perry should fight anyways , stay away from the top ten

13-2, 9 knockouts 4 subs. That's a good record. Let's see if he surprises. We all thought Andre Fili was going to run through his short notice replacement and he got beat handily.

He's listed as a 155er. Isn't he going to be undersized here?

LOL. Google Alex Reyes and the first 10 hits are a baseball player.

Guy hasn't fought in 2 years, so that sucks.

He is undefeated in 10 years with an overall of 12-2, so that's good.

Woulda been a lot cooler if it were Cowboy.

Back