Platinum Mike Perry's New Opponent: Alex Reyes

USADA 4 months exemption was just dished out to him just like Lesnar had.. cause that's what you do when you pick up fighters on short notice.

USADA 4 months exemption was just dished out to him just like Lesnar had.. cause that's what you do when you pick up fighters on short notice.

Easiest way around USADA right now.

Stay retired, juice to the gills, stay ready, step up last minute.

a worthless blood offering

So what, 8, 9 fights before Platinum faces somebody on Cowboy's level?

Does any one of us believe that Cowboy wouldn't have stepped in here, AND still fought Till on the moon, or wherever the fuck that card is?

Mike gonna hurt this boy but respect to him for taking the fight when not many would.

Easiest way around USADA right now.

Stay retired, juice to the gills, stay ready, step up last minute.

Not sure if you can just retire and un-retire 24/7.. that will be silly. :D I think they have some rules in place or they won't drop the 4 months thing if you play around with it.

Damn I also see you are in a fight with public opinion on PEDs.. and just went I jumped on your back with them jokes, sorry didn't saw all the context of the thread, it wasn't the appropriate time.

I'm not going to lie.. I dislike Jones so I poke the cage with his PEDs busts, I'm not perfect.. if it was my boy Lesnar in his place I will probably have a different attitude. :p Yea I know not fair, not cool but I would have.. that's just human nature cause I dislike one while like the other.

Now to keep it real 100% it's pro sports I never believe someone is off stuff just because they didn't fail a test, it's like whatever good for him he was smart / lucky / prepared etc whatever the case it may be.

UFC before USADA me thinks it was the wild wild west with I don't know the large majority maybe 75-85% of them on something.. depending on resources. Now after USADA most likely the numbers are going down maybe half I don't know I just speculate.

Also hate to brake it to some people but if you were in the Olympics it's not a pass on any sort of PEDs in fact it could also mean you have your PhD in passing the damn tests, so when I see a fat, older, shorter (small for his weight class) guy performing on such a high level I do wonder, I'm not totally clueless, I do understand the reality of pro sports, I know it's not cool opinion but it could very well be the real situation.

Same for the guys in your AV.. I do wonder, you have to.. it's like why not at that level and with those money.. or hell even my AV.. a 250 pound man with that pace and cardio yea.. I wonder and I freaking love the guy, it's cool to wonder and ask yourself better then to be totally blindsided and act all outraged after.

My man @Arm Barbarian will probably be upset about this post.. :D

Still War DC and War Cain! :D

Not sure if you can just retire and un-retire 24/7.. that will be silly. :D I think they have some rules in place or they won't drop the 4 months thing if you play around with it.

Damn I also see you are in a fight with public opinion on PEDs.. and just went I jumped on your back with them jokes, sorry didn't saw all the context of the thread, it wasn't the appropriate time.

I'm not going to lie.. I dislike Jones so I poke the cage with his PEDs busts, I'm not perfect.. if it was my boy Lesnar in his place I will probably have a different attitude. :p Yea I know not fair, not cool but I would have.. that's just human nature cause I dislike one while like the other.

Now to keep it real 100% it's pro sports I never believe someone is off stuff just because they didn't fail a test, it's like whatever good for him he was smart / lucky / prepared etc whatever the case it may be.

UFC before USADA me thinks it was the wild wild west with I don't know the large majority maybe 75-85% of them on something.. depending on resources. Now after USADA most likely the numbers are going down maybe half I don't know I just speculate.

Also hate to brake it to some people but if you were in the Olympics it's not a pass on any sort of PEDs in fact it could also mean you have your PhD in passing the damn tests, so when I see a fat, older, shorter (small for his weight class) guy performing on such a high level I do wonder, I'm not totally clueless, I do understand the reality of pro sports, I know it's not cool opinion but it could very well be the real situation.

Same for the guys in your AV.. I do wonder, you have to.. it's like why not at that level and with those money.. or hell even my AV.. a 250 pound man with that pace and cardio yea.. I wonder and I freaking love the guy, it's cool to wonder and ask yourself better then to be totally blindsided and act all outraged after.

My man @Arm Barbarian will probably be upset about this post.. :D

Still War DC and War Cain! :D

Cliffs pls

13-2, 9 knockouts 4 subs. That's a good record. Let's see if he surprises. We all thought Andre Fili was going to run through his short notice replacement and he got beat handily.

I never thought Andre Fili would run through anyone.

Back