PLATINUM Mike Perry War Wagon - Here We Go Baby

Didn't these threads used to be pages and pages long?

200.gif

Nice professional cornering there ! Your girl screaming.

" break that leg "

Deserves all the middling results he gets.

Fucking losers. Worst bullshit on here. Your boy is an absolute bum who just got his ass destroyed and broken apart. Its not 1992 any more you need to be more than a brawler to be worth a damn in this sport.

Giving credit where credit is due, Mike Perry is still an average fighter for a guy who doesn't know how to throw a combination and is insanely slow.

Even as a full on hater, i assumed he had what it took to beat max griffin.

Nope.

Still dumb as rocks and full of cringe.

Looks like he learned a little wrasslin though, so he is admittedly slightly smarter than i give him credit for. Very slightly.

Where's the nation at?

Why so quiet?

I'm just playing, i feel for you.

Sucks to lose all your meth money betting on this guy, i'm sure. If you need to borrow a packet of ramen or something, hit me up. I still love you.

Lil Mike looked like he was on his period tonight! I guess we know who wears the pants in the relationship!

251B00AF-64C8-4F69-8F5D-BB82818400E6.jpeg

CostlyPresentHoki-max-1mb.gif

<36>.......................................<{anton}>..........................................{<jordan}

Lol! Yah boy got brutalized once again and now his only option is to get his GED and apply to the University of Phoenix.

Nice professional cornering there ! Your girl screaming.

" break that leg "

Deserves all the middling results he gets.

Perry´s Girlfriend was watching a Cro Cop fight in his Cell phone.

Good thing atleast one of the guys had the balls to come forward, too bad he went for a takedown when he had Max wobbled. poor fight IQ. It's time to start going to big gyms for fight camps. stay offline for a while and focus on the fight.

His KO power is too feared to get him a win, everyone is just gonna jab and run from him now

Back