Platinum Mike Perry vs Jeremy “B-Rad” Stephens at a 165 catch-weight.

I wonder how that fight (McGregor vs. Perry) would go...

... not.
lol

I mean come on, am I right Karnage?

I actually like MikePerry now that I've gotten used to him, very exciting striker. That said... I don't even know if he beats Jeremy Stephens. Stephens has some things going for him for sure (uppercuts, speed, good chin, striker, good grappler).

I don't know. Tough call imo

lol

I mean come on, am I right Karnage?

I actually like MikePerry now that I've gotten used to him, very exciting striker. That said... I don't even know if he beats Jeremy Stephens. Stephens has some things going for him for sure (uppercuts, speed, good chin, striker, good grappler).

I don't know. Tough call imo
Stephens is no joke, but Mike is too big for him. Mike pushed him down when he approached the Platinum Princess with bad intentions.

Last edited:
Stephen‘s is no joke, but Mike is too big for him. Mike pushed him down when he approached the Platinum Princess with bad intentions.
and he didn't do anything back either, a meathead like Stephens recognised the danger and swallowed his pride, living to fight another day. Alia Quinta had the balls to squirt Mike with a water pistol at least, when he saw him at the retreat.

and he didn't do anything back either, a meathead like Stephens recognised the danger and swallowed his pride, living to fight another day. Alia Quinta had the balls to squirt Mike with a water pistol at least, when he saw him at the retreat.
Loooong distance shot.

Lmao at Alia Quinta.

B-Rad? Is there a story behind that? Is it supposed to be funny?

UFC still knows how to make stars, Perry isn't elite, but they are building him up properly.

Good fight, should be fun..what won't be fun is the aftermath here with all the muppets calling Perry the best ever and shit.

UFC still knows how to make stars, Perry isn't elite, but they are building him up properly.

Good fight, should be fun..
what won't be fun is the aftermath here with all the muppets calling Perry the best ever and shit.
We call him the Platinum GOAT though most of the time, not THE GOAT.

giphy.gif

Really not interested in seeing that. Platinum by murder tho, wouldn't be close

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back