Platinum Mike Perry vs Jeremy “B-Rad” Stephens at a 165 catch-weight.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now this would be a scrap! Has Fight of the Night written all over it.

This would be for the unofficial white-gangta championship and the loser has to give up anything hip-hop related.

I say Perry KO’s B-Rad stiff and breakdances while Stephens lays there motionless.

Discuss.

They need to show the footage of Platinum push-throwing Jeremy on his ass on the dance floor when he tried to get his freak on with Platinum Princess.

That STARTS the build-up.

THEN let these two jaw at each other for a couple of months.

That fight practically sells itself.

Last edited:

This would be for the unofficial white-gangta championship and the loser has to give up anything hip-hop related.

I say Perry KO’s B-Rad stiff and breakdances while Stephens lays there motionless.

Discuss.

Perry would probably win considering he would be fighting a guy who's been fighting at 145.

They need to show the footage of Platinum push-throwing Jeremy on his ass on the dance floor when he tried to get his freak on with Platinum Princess.

That STARTS the build-up.

THEN let these two jaw at each other for a couple of months.

That fight practically sells itself.
That’s right!! I forgot about that beef....it was at the UFC Fighters only getaway or something.

Platinum Princess’s honor will be at stake.

That’s right!! I forgot about that beef....it was at the UFC Fighters only getaway or something.

Platinum Princess’s honor will be at stake.

Yep, Yep.

Perry and him already don't like each other. haha

Perfect bad-blood match-up.

Jeremy Stephens has 4 KO wins this decade in 16 fights.

Yet we still get this monster KO artist narrative about him.

Jeremy Stephens has 4 KO wins this decade in 16 fights.

Yet we still get this monster KO artist narrative about him.
Thanks to Hoe Rogaine.

Once Ever KO power possessed by B-Rad Stephens.

Discuss.
Is Jeremy Stephens a white gangsta? There's NO DOUBT with Platinum. I just think Jeremy Stephen's IDGAF mentality along with his freakish KO power makes him comparable to Platinum, but I figure him more of the type to listen to country shit or old school rock vs hip hop.

And then there's Robbie fn Lawler.

Lol I would watch this. Jesus what a shit show that would be. I'm a fan of both guys. Platinum is way too big though I think. Stephens might have a slight speed advantage, but I see him getting man-handled and TKO'd.

How about Conor vs Perry? I haven't seen this fight talked about. I could be wrong. They are the most sucked off fighters on Sherdog. Who wins?

Discuss.

No

Stephens is a manlett period.

Give Platnum a terimesu and let him fight Chael.

Perry is at 170 and Stephens is at 145 why the fuck would they fight at 165 instead of 155 get your shit together TS

Back