Platinum Mike Perry salutes his Sherdog fans

An uppercut cuts upwards too!

I DID NOT KNOW THAT! My god, how intelligent this Platinum Nation is.
giphy.gif

Did anyone else besides myself become a Platinum fan because of the constant Sherdog haters bitching and moaning? It's different from Conor and Rounda. Them never. I loathed him cause he knocked out my korean ninja but I'm over it. War PMP!

Did anyone else besides myself become a Platinum fan because of the constant Sherdog haters bitching and moaning? It's different from Conor and Rounda. Them never. I loathed him cause he knocked out my korean ninja but I'm over it. War PMP!
One of the Nation members made this:
cdNo4FJ.png

Feel free to use it on those guys.

How the fuck can you call Platinum Nation members as casuals? Casuals only know three fighters, Ronda/Conor/Nate.

Not sure why these plat haters even find the time to hate on the most gangster WW in the biz. He don't give a fuck what you haters think.
<{hughesimpress}>

This is like Leonidas(Perry looks a lot like him too) saluting his army of 300. Pretty cool.

Platinum is the underground people's champion. Soon enough he's gonna blow up and become mainstream. I'm glad I joined the nation while there's still a little room left. This is the type of team I can join. #heychriswhatmonthisit

lol thats awesom who tweeted him about platinum nation>?

who runs platinum nation please add me to the group and i'll dump conor

Platinum is the underground people's champion. Soon enough he's gonna blow up and become mainstream. I'm glad I joined the nation while there's still a little room left. This is the type of team I can join. #heychriswhatmonthisit
@Jehannum sign him up.
lol thats awesom who tweeted him about platinum nation>?
A few of us have been having interactions for a while. Also one of our members trains with him.
This is like Leonidas(Perry looks a lot like him too) saluting his army of 300. Pretty cool.
suF3GNe.jpg

The Korean guy just couldn't see PMP's punch coming. Couldn't even open his eyes, he thought he had a friend boy!

Back