Platinum Mike Perry opens up as a -270 favorite over Yancy Medeiros

Good "Just Bleed" fight to start an awesome card with... See if this new training has helped Mike Perry.

???

He was on a three fight win streak before Cerrone.

All finishes, including Alex Oliveira who just beat Cerrone.

His only decent W is against Oliveira, and he was destroyed in the first round and essentially pulled out a huge comeback against a gassed fighter in a war.

Oliveira got wrecked by Cowboy in like 2 minutes btw.

I hate Perry but he should KTFO very hittable Yancy rather easily.

Good "Just Bleed" fight to start an awesome card with... See if this new training has helped Mike Perry.
I'm excited to see what Mike has added to his game, but I reckon that the effects of training at an actual camp will not truly show until a few more fights or so.

All I'm hoping for is that he starts stringing together combinations.

True story: I parlayed Max Griffin to beat Perry and Latifi to beat OSP and won a shitload of money on that Orlando card.
<DontBelieve1>

Post de slip or get fooked!

Also this fight sounds like a good scrap! I’m in.

It will be embarrassing to lose to a guy named Nancy and misspelled it.

original

hahah fuck I meant Carlos Condit

Not really a Platinum Mike flag waver but I do wanna see him do good I think Yancy is a very winnable fight for him. I hope team JacksonWink can help him to both be lighter on his feet and have better movement, and for God sakes stop loading up on every single punch Mike needz more flow he moves way too heavy for a WW more rope work required less statue.

Platinum is really bad lately guys. His cornerstone win is against Jake Ellen Degeneres. FYI on his massive downskid that will end with him eating IHOB thru a straw in 6 weeks.

Platinum favored against anyone not named CM Punk is shocking.

mike Perry is starting to be the Gunther of the WW division

this is what it looks like to be mike Perry or Gunther lately

giphy.gif

Perry rocks him in the 1st but Nancy chin holds up until he gets put out in the 2nd.

Fight should be on main card

So close to a full derailment. Losing to Yancy would complete this fucking train wreck once and for all.

Fingers crossed!

I would normally have picked Yancy to win this, but now that i recently found out that Perry is 2% black, i think Perry wins this via being explosive.

Those odds are dumb. Yancy and Mike are at the same level and I'd argue that Yancy might even be slightly better than Mike.

Both have their flaws and weaknesses. Be interesting to see what happens. I won't bet on it.

Back