Platinum Mike Perry opens up as a -270 favorite over Yancy Medeiros

I hope Yancy can pull this shit again...fuck that was epic.

Yancy%2BMedeiros%2BChokes%2BOut%2BDamon%2BJackson%2Bby%2BReverse%2BBulldog%2BChoke%2BUFC%2B177.gif

Yancy doesn't have a granite chin. Even if he may be a better technical striker, thinking he'll get caught with a power shot from Perry. Even if it doesn't KO him clean, it may look bad enough where the ref jumps in (similar to his Cerrone lost which I thought was a tad bit premature).

I just wanna see Yancy win just so I can see @KYS sulk.
Yeah, I got fans and haters all over the board. Is normal.

I will tell you a secret, son. There is a reason the Sherdog elite status is called Platinum.

28763377-7C73-4A91-8E99-2435F008D45E.jpeg

Yeah, I got fans and haters all over the board. Is normal.

I will tell you a secret, son. There is a reason the Sherdog elite status is called Platinum.

View attachment 396031

I've been waiting for you to make that joke. It took you long enough. I'm going to have to talk with @Lethal to see if I can get that removed.

I've been waiting for you to make that joke. It took you long enough. I'm going to have to talk with @Lethal to see if I can get that removed.
Nah man. This way everyone knows you work for me.

I might give you a pay raise if you are a good dog and bring my Platinum shoes.

Should be a good sock'em and rock'em fight. War Perry

Nah man. This way everyone knows you work for me.

I might give you a pay raise if you are a good dog and bring my Platinum shoes.

I'm 2 seconds away from turning this into an OT thread and get myself some yellows... I'm going to be the bigger man and leave. You know where to find me.

Rightfully so?

Yancy is cool, but he's awful
I wouldn't go that far, I mean, he got a pretty good win over Oliveira. While I do think he'll get blasted by Mike since he's prone to brawling, I'm very surprised at how wide the line is.

Yancy's style will not bode well for him. The only way to beat Plat is obviously to point fight him & poke him in his eyes.

Plats rocking a new camp though & I like the way he's talking about sticking to the game plan. He threw the game plan out the window in the last fight & he seems to have taken that to heart & learned a lesson. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he looks this time after so much has changed.

Perry is a bad fight for Yancy. Yancy can scrap and is pretty good, but getting into that kind of fight with Perry likely ends with him being T/KOd.

I wouldn't go that far, I mean, he got a pretty good win over Oliveira. While I do think he'll get blasted by Mike since he's prone to brawling, I'm very surprised at how wide the line is.

I can never use a win over Oliveira to gauge anything
He's a flake and then a world beater

Back