Platinum Mike Perry on Twitter

This guy has been wolf tickets from day Fucking one. You couldn't sell me a Mike Perry fight if it came with titties.

SUBMISSIONS ATTEMPTS SO FAST, YOU CANT EVEN SEE THEM BOI

''Went for a knee bar submission nobody saw'' <TheWire1>

This is the moment, Perry jump to Ponzi knee on purpose...

giphy.gif

U made ur account two months ago and have 2 likes received lol pure hater like u made ur account just to hate
That's ok I'd rather be known as a hater then a dickrider, who literally only made an account just to suck Perry's dick and let the world know how it tastes

LMAO at the kneebar.

<WellThere>

Give the man his W and a title shot, he briefly considered going for a kneebar which would have failed 100% of the time!

That's how you know how little he did in the fight, he felt the need to mention that as if it meant something.

Can't wait to beat your ass time and time again in the new ufc with Mike Perry hands of platinum boyyyy comin for youuuu

Conor handled his loss to Nate with dignity and class.

lol @ this dumb jock.
Lol. Pretending it was his fault for not being “efficient with his energy”, instead of crediting Nate for lighting him up and forcing him to “panic wrestle” before strangling him, isn’t class.

great fight, no one lost in my book. both stock up

What is it with guys complaining about eye pokes????

Don Frye didn't cry about Gilbert Yvel trying to tear his eyeballs out...
wSBTOnj.png

Ponz best moments in the standup came after eye poke. Ponz was taking big shots and visibly rocked for a moment when they would land. Perry just needs some better trainers and a lil more cardio work. Ponz is 26-3 and couldn't finish 11-2 fighter when he was gassed. Perry did alright. Lawler vs Perry next
You can't lose like a peasant and get a fight with a former champ

This is the moment, Perry jump to Ponzi knee on purpose...

giphy.gif

That was gonna be Platinums Holly Holm moment...had the headkick all lined up...

...and then he got clipped by possibly the slowest spinning back fist in MMA history.

Ponzi post-fight speech was slower than Mike Perry was in round 3. Holy fuck.

Back