Platinum Mike Perry on Twitter

Perry clearly won the fight, while pokinibbio “won” 2 rounds.

platinum will hit his prime at 30...thats scary....plat bless.

Thought we had seen it all in MMA, from the best wrestlers and bjj practitioners, smooth and fast strikers... but now we got Platinum Mike Perry attempting submissions no one can even see...

"He's on a completely different level, Joe."

You should've seen them in rugby back in the day:

1263295007.jpg

Overrated and a sore loser. What do people see in this guy?

Eye poke didn't cause Perry to gas.

He's gonna need to fix his cardio if he wants to bang with the big boys in the Top 10.

Eye poke didn't cause Perry to gas.

He's gonna need to fix his cardio if he wants to bang with the big boys in the Top 10.

Seriously, RDA did more in one round than Perry did in the entire fight.. and he fought an extra two rounds on top of that.

Ponz best moments in the standup came after eye poke. Ponz was taking big shots and visibly rocked for a moment when they would land. Perry just needs some better trainers and a lil more cardio work. Ponz is 26-3 and couldn't finish 11-2 fighter when he was gassed. Perry did alright. Lawler vs Perry next

Wow never thought I'd see someone ride an mma fighters dick as hard as Connor's. Funny, both of you seem to have paragraph after paragraph of excuses for losing. Face it your messiah isn't that great. What was the excuse when he got his ass kicked by a male model?

Wow never thought I'd see someone ride an mma fighters dick as hard as Connor's. Funny, both of you seem to have paragraph after paragraph of excuses for losing. Face it your messiah isn't that great. What was the excuse when he got his ass kicked by a male model?
U made ur account two months ago and have 2 likes received lol pure hater like u made ur account just to hate

View attachment 313989

Ponzi is a cheat and has intentionally eye gouged his last 3 opponents. Perry was winning the fight on all 3 scorecards up until he raked perrys face, blinding him for rest of fight
Why do I get the feeling you'd have an excuse ready no matter how he lost? Didn't know eye pokes gave you shitty cardio

His bag of excuses is going to grow larger when he starts fighting higher ranked fighters

I notice the judges are swayed by the 2nd half of the fight

If you win the 1st, the 2nd is close, and lose the 3rd, you will always lose the decision!

Just watch Lawler vs Condit

Pokeinibbio gonna poke his way to a title shot.

He literally lunged in towards his fingers and got poked as a consequence.

Here’s my take:

Mike looked good in the first round. Ponzi was on his bicycle
a lot.

Mike has cardio issues that need
addressing .

The eye poke was bad and the ref did nothing. It seemed to alter the course of the fight somewhat but again Perry’s conditioning was the main problem imo.

Back