Platinum Mike Perry not impressed by Rafael Dos Anjos

so? Usman hasn't properly called out Mike Perry either, just keeps saying "he won't duck the fight" to try and convince other WW's to fight him, like RDA and now Neil Magny.

Well the initial post that started this stated "Perry calls out everyone." Clearly he doesn't. Usman would tool him and even Perry knows this.

A Canadian would never understand the struggle that Mike has gone through.
True dat ........ only people that could understand Mime Perry ....... Maaaaaybeee if u were from the mean streets of West Linn , Oregon.

Are Jouban's great grandparents Alawite-minority fom Syria? That looks lanklet to me.
3.png

3909744-3x2-700x467.jpg

Well the initial post that started this stated "Perry calls out everyone." Clearly he doesn't. Usman would tool him and even Perry knows this.
He went up to the champion and told him he was coming for the belt. He ain't ducking anyone

Now we are comparing how Perry took a punch to an anonymous (to you) Sherdog poster. Nice argument.

We can compare it to how the last 5 of Jouban's opponents took his straights if you like. Perry was the only one who was dropped. Tin foil chin.
Rematch the punch that put him on his ass. His eyes didn't roll back and wasn't wobbled. He got dropped by a great punch got up and kept swinging. Not many people would have ate that punch like he did

Allthough I imagine a trailer home is actually slightly better than the favelas which RDA is from.

That's true, but Perry ain't sending him back there. And I actually like Perry now, and think he's a real genuine guy. This post was made a while ago, when I could give a crap about him. Hope they do scrap, and I got RDA winning a tough fight, and because he's way more versatile.

Rematch the punch that put him on his ass. His eyes didn't roll back and wasn't wobbled. He got dropped by a great punch got up and kept swinging. Not many people would have ate that punch like he did

That was a legitimate drop by a punch from a guy without great power. Yes it was a good punch but Jouban isn't known for his power and really Perry hasn't faced anyone with power with the exception of a well past his prime Ellenberger. If that Jouban shot did that to him just imagine what a Lawler straight is going to do.

That was a legitimate drop by a punch from a guy without great power. Yes it was a good punch but Jouban isn't known for his power and really Perry hasn't faced anyone with power with the exception of a well past his prime Ellenberger. If that Jouban shot did that to him just imagine what a Lawler straight is going to do.
Lawler takes his head off would be my guess. If put money on that happening even tho the odds wouldn't make it a great bet. I just don't get why people down play the punch that dropped him by the male model. It was a solid punch put mike on his ass. But it didn't wobble him. Almost put him out hurt him or anything. Just a great punch at a good time. If he didn't suck so much he could have took better advantage of it

Lawler takes his head off would be my guess. If put money on that happening even tho the odds wouldn't make it a great bet. I just don't get why people down play the punch that dropped him by the male model. It was a solid punch put mike on his ass. But it didn't wobble him. Almost put him out hurt him or anything. Just a great punch at a good time. If he didn't suck so much he could have took better advantage of it

I see where you are coming from, no argument from me. I agree on everything you said.

Perry fans are reaching conor level delusion. We told you going mainstream woud ruin the sport and here we are. It hasn't improved t h e sport at all. Fighters are making more money than ever and now they're picky and fragile. Money ruins it every time.

giphy.gif
Wasn't that long ago Platinum got put back by a part time model, know your place young man...

I love Mike Perry, he's a fucking savage.

giphy.gif
Wasn't that long ago Platinum got put back by a part time model, know your place young man...
and it wasn't that long ago we all saw RDA get destroyed by a manlet 155'er throwing wild shots :D

Back