Platinum Mike Perry not impressed by Rafael Dos Anjos

Lol.

I hope you just hate Perry so much that you are setting this up masterfully:

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

439A407100000578-0-image-m-9_1503820495254.jpg

You know Perry was dropped by zero power Jouban right? That chin is made of tin foil.
it was actually a solid punch that he landed, Perry took it like a champ tho.
Look at the basic ass 1-2 pillow fisted nate landed that rocked conor and turned him into a panic wrestle. That's a tin foil chin if I ever seen one

it was actually a solid punch that he landed, Perry took it like a champ tho.
Look at the basic ass 1-2 pillow fisted nate landed that rocked conor and turned him into a panic wrestle. That's a tin foil chin if I ever seen one

He didn't take it like a champ. It legit dropped him. Who is talking about Conor anyway? He already has a couple belts, which Perry won't ever have. Can you imagine what a Woodley overhand would do to Perry after seeing a half-power Jouban straight drop him? Perry might actually die.

He didn't take it like a champ. It legit dropped him. Who is talking about Conor anyway? He already has a couple belts, which Perry won't ever have. Can you imagine what a Woodley overhand would do to Perry after seeing a half-power Jouban straight drop him? Perry might actually die.
it was a pretty solid punch, id love to watch you take it like perry took it and get back up and keep fighting.

it was a pretty solid punch, id love to watch you take it like perry took it and get back up and keep fighting.

Now we are comparing how Perry took a punch to an anonymous (to you) Sherdog poster. Nice argument.

We can compare it to how the last 5 of Jouban's opponents took his straights if you like. Perry was the only one who was dropped. Tin foil chin.

If he’s lucky he might get to fight him one day.

If that is a call-out it is the weakest one I have seen in quite some time. Contrast that to the way he called out Lawler.
so? Usman hasn't properly called out Mike Perry either, just keeps saying "he won't duck the fight" to try and convince other WW's to fight him, like RDA and now Neil Magny.

Still don't get the hype for Perry, his biggest step-up was against Jouban FFS, oh & he lost.

Yeah he hits hard & those sort of brawlers do well at a certain level on the card, but then when they step up in class they get exposed. RDA would tie him up like a pretzel.

Huge RDA fan, but if Platinum Mike Perry connects there is not enough titanium in this world that can protect your chin

Titanium > Platinum.

You need to hope your boy sticks to bums outside of the top 100 if he doesn't want to get destroyed.

Titanium > Platinum.

You need to hope your boy sticks to bums outside of the top 100 if he doesn't want to get destroyed.
Platinum is just his nickname, he didn't get crushed by Clay Guida and need titanium plates :D

Danny Roberts needed similar plates in his skull after getting smashed by Mike Perry though

Rda would make platinum wish he was still incarcerated

RDA would send him back to the trailer parks. I know this is mean, but he is from a trailer home community, right?
Allthough I imagine a trailer home is actually slightly better than the favelas which RDA is from.

Back