Platinum Mike Perry not impressed by Rafael Dos Anjos

By no means dominated by Jouban but definitely lost to a good game plan, the loss conor took to diaz was way more decisive. Also put conor and perry in a ring with boxing gloves and perry walks out conor doesn't. I'm sure ill get a lot of hate for that comment but I don't see it ending any other way
There's simply no evidence for that. The only only advantage Perry has is size and its marginal. Conor has a much better resume.

not in boxing he doesn't.

Lol.

I hope you just hate Perry so much that you are setting this up masterfully:

giphy.gif

but Conor got those wins at 145 when he was way too big for that weightclass

Imagine if Mike Perry was facing manlets like Marcus Brimage, Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Dustin Poirier and Dennis Siver...he would've killed them all in the opening round except maybe Holloway.

Wasn't his last fight against a LW moving up on short notice?

Lol.

I hope you just hate Perry so much that you are setting this up masterfully:

giphy.gif
his resume in boxing is still way better then conors. I could show you a weak ass sloppy basic first day of training you learn 1-2 that nate dropped conor with in a gif as well and tell you that means he sucks. but yea whatever goof
conor is god blah blah blah I get it

his resume in boxing is still way better then conors. I could show you a weak ass sloppy basic first day of training you learn 1-2 that nate dropped conor with in a gif as well and tell you that means he sucks. but yea whatever goof
conor is god blah blah blah I get it

lol whut

I don't like Conor

But to any sane person

Getting carried to 10th against Floyd fucking Mayweather and landing some good punches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting KO'd by Kenneth McWho

Any sane person will also see that Conor has some slick boxing for MMA standards, while Perrier was getting outboxed to fuck by Jouban and Roberts.

His knees and elbows seem way, way better than his boxing so far.

Mike Perry is an idiot. RDA in my mind is one of the top 5 most well rounded fighters out there. He's excellent everywhere.

Sadly, something tells me he will lose to USADA soon

lol whut

I don't like Conor

But to any sane person

Getting carried to 10th against Floyd fucking Mayweather and landing some good punches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting KO'd by Kenneth McWho

Any sane person will also see that Conor has some slick boxing for MMA standards, while Perrier was getting outboxed to fuck by Jouban and Roberts.

His knees and elbows seem way, way better than his boxing so far.
So in a boxing only fight you would piock conor is what your are saying?
Id put my money on mike. He was also a state champion in MT. The guys got heavy hands

Mike Perry is an idiot. RDA in my mind is one of the top 5 most well rounded fighters out there. He's excellent everywhere.

Sadly, something tells me he will lose to USADA soon
Indeed, many fans have suspected RDA of PED abuse for years.

Was a competitive fight up to than. Not many have the balls or skill to bang with Stephens, everyone gets caught.

Well that was a pretty green RDA and he was actually taking Stephens down at will up to that point and it was a clear cut RDA decision until that Stephens mega-uppercut.

All one has to do is compare their standup. Perry is like a sledgehammer and Conor is a chisel. No fighter in man has the timing and eye-muscle coordination McG does. Also Conor didn't lose until Diaz...Perry has already lost to and dominated by Jouban
It appears you have received your black belt in posting from a McDojo.

Back