Platinum Mike Perry not impressed by Rafael Dos Anjos

Canadians don't have to undergo the brutal upbringing that Mike has gone through.

Yeah I hear you bruh. It sucks that Hooked on Phonics could not work for the platman.

A Canadian would never understand the struggle that Mike has gone through.

Yeah, learning your abc's is not something any person can master. It takes someone with a brain to actually do so.

I think rda would beat him but Perry has power to change a fight
. Still got beat up by a male model though

RDA would send him back to the trailer parks. I know this is mean, but he is from a trailer home community, right?

Go outside your double wide, look left, look right, and tell us if you see him.

Huge RDA fan, but if Platinum Mike Perry connects there is not enough titanium in this world that can protect your chin
People forget that he got rocked, wobbled, and owned by Eddie fucking Alvarez. Perry touches him and RDA's going to have a long medical suspension to think about how long he wants to be around to raise his kids.

People forget that he got rocked, wobbled, and owned by Eddie fucking Alvarez. Perry touches him and RDA's going to have a long medical suspension to think about how long he wants to be around to raise his kids.
His kids have names ya know ..... Bob and Donald!

Platinum not afraid calls out everyone
stupid-is-as-stupid-does-gif.gif

that's how conor started his career as well, look at him now.

All one has to do is compare their standup. Perry is like a sledgehammer and Conor is a chisel. No fighter in man has the timing and eye-muscle coordination McG does. Also Conor didn't lose until Diaz...Perry has already lost to and dominated by Jouban

RDA is ducking the platinum one and I can't blame him.

Platinum bless.

All one has to do is compare their standup. Perry is like a sledgehammer and Conor is a chisel. No fighter in man has the timing and eye-muscle coordination McG does. Also Conor didn't lose until Diaz...Perry has already lost to and dominated by Jouban
By no means dominated by Jouban but definitely lost to a good game plan, the loss conor took to diaz was way more decisive. Also put conor and perry in a ring with boxing gloves and perry walks out conor doesn't. I'm sure ill get a lot of hate for that comment but I don't see it ending any other way

I guess, but Conor had a more impressive 5 fight start than Perry has.
but Conor got those wins at 145 when he was way too big for that weightclass

Imagine if Mike Perry was facing manlets like Marcus Brimage, Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Dustin Poirier and Dennis Siver...he would've killed them all in the opening round except maybe Holloway.

Artemij Sitenkov? Joe Duffy?

Back