Platinum Mike Perry gets Jacare back in the game.

I have no idea what you are talking about, We all know Whittaker & Rockhold are top level guys. So Jacare losing to them doesn't imply any shame. XxA??? is wondering what Jacare could learn from Perry and I said how to get your ass kicked by a mid level pretty boy, which is what Jouban is. So again, what are you talking about?
You know exactly what I'm talking about, stop pretending like this is your first rodeo

You know exactly what I'm talking about, stop pretending like this is your first rodeo
The guy asked what Jacare can learn from Perry so what the hell does Whittaker or Rochold have to do with with Perry getting his ass kicked by a pretty boy?

The guy asked what Jacare can learn from Perry so what the hell does Whittaker or Rochold have to do with with Perry getting his ass kicked by a pretty boy?
*yawn* I'm not walking you through it, you've explained it yourself twice without comprehending

The guy asked nothing of the sort, he said:
No, he asked what Jacare can learn from Perry, and I said, how to get his ass kicked by a mid level pretty boy. Then he came back with (why I don't know) Whittaker & Rockhold not being mid level. Well no shit what does that have anything to do with what Jacare can learn from Perry.

I have no idea what you are talking about, We all know Whittaker & Rockhold are top level guys. So Jacare losing to them doesn't imply any shame. XxA??? is wondering what Jacare could learn from Perry and I said how to get your ass kicked by a mid level pretty boy, which is what Jouban is. So again, what are you talking about?
It's Jacare's tweet, bro. What are you talking about?

All jokes aside, if Perry wants to become a champion, training under someone like Jacare will certainly not hurt.

Because of jacare's unparralled success in the UFC?

I think you meant to say that if jacare wants to be successful, he would learn a lot from the platinum one.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

3333439ff014.gif

I can't tell...is that Perry doing that? Or other fighters?

Lol, yeah look at all the guys who can beat the male model...none of whom are Perry.

Seriously, that just makes him look even worse
then it's a win win for you guys isn't it?

then it's a win win for you guys isn't it?
You guys? What do you mean "you guys"?

HEOJs.gif

...Perry sucks and will barely be top 15 his whole career. That's why Jouban sonned him.

Back