Platinum Mike Perry gets Jacare back in the game.

Kristian82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It looks like Jacare is back and it's thanks to Platinum Mike Perry. Training with Mike has taken him to a new level and he has seen the black belt hands first hand as alluded to in his tweet.

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

It looks like Jacare is back and it's thanks to Platinum Mike Perry. Training with Mike has taken him to a new level and he has seen the black belt hands first hand as alluded to in his tweet.

e4d_zps08nnmzsp.gif

Platinum Mike Perry showing jacare souza a few new things on the mat, what a nice guy!!!

#platinumbless

IMG_3789.JPG

All jokes aside, if Perry wants to become a champion, training under someone like Jacare will certainly not hurt.

Like how to get your ass kicked by a mid level pretty boy.
Robert Whittaker is the interim champion at MW, he ain't mid-level

edit : oh wait, did you mean Luke Rockhold? also not mid-level IMO

Jacare training with the homie Platinum?

oh hell yea

It's great Jacare has decided NOT to retire after training with badasses like Mike Perry and Alex Nicholson. The Middleweight division needs him now more than ever! I see Mike progressing beyond his recently earned purple belt if he is able to attend more of Souza's seminars, and seeing his training partners at the same seminar is a big deal IMO

Robert Whittaker is the interim champion at MW, he ain't mid-level

edit : oh wait, did you mean Luke Rockhold? also not mid-level IMO
I have no idea what you are talking about, We all know Whittaker & Rockhold are top level guys. So Jacare losing to them doesn't imply any shame. XxA??? is wondering what Jacare could learn from Perry and I said how to get your ass kicked by a mid level pretty boy, which is what Jouban is. So again, what are you talking about?

Jacare training with the homie Platinum?

oh hell yea

Should be illegal. Not even fair. Platinum already has dem black belt hands he will be unstoppable if he picks up some good stuff from the Jacare.

Back