Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score
C03ffkMXAAU8Oko.jpg

This fight needs to happen

<{JustBleed}>

#Platinumbless

Last edited:
Perry will ko Albert like he is hitting him over the head with a platinum bar!

Platinum calling out Tumenov after fighting Youran not only shows his bravery but how humble he is, knowing he has to work himself back up and potentially settle for just the 19th spot

Tumenov would box his ears off.

Gutsy callout though, gotta respect that.

I like that fight.

But tumenov is much smoother and technically better with his boxing than perry is.

I expect fireworks from that one regardless of who wins

Blackbelt hands and balls of Platinum. Tumenov will come to bang and so will the GOAT.

he's nuts

tumenov whooped jouban. I don't think what would happen with perry

maybe his chin would hold, but I don't think so

I've been rooting for Tumenov for years, and although he deserves better, I wouldn't mind him taking an easy pay day to beat the brakes off of Perry.

Sigh. This douche is just unreal. Mike "Alumium Foil" Perry doesn't know where he is standing. After Jouban fight, the "Alumium Foil" exposed that he is a preliminary type, not in the main event. I guess not knowing oneself is a common trait of douchebags.

Last edited:
Lol, look at all those great fighters ahead of him. Dude got a picture of himself in the back and is trying to hop over Jouban who just outclassed him.

This is the real Mike Perry here folks. This is just how he rolls.

hqdefault.jpg
upload_2016-12-28_14-12-4.jpeg

Mike Perry trying to end his UFC career. Lost to jouban but wants to fight one of the best strikers at 170

Back