Platinum Mike Perry: 2-3 wins away from a title shot ?

I'm just glad all those Platinum memes

will soon be exclusive to Bellator threads

<{MingNope}>
It is probably is the better WW division but Mike likes the idea of the prestige of fighting in the UFC, he might go test himself at Bellator after becoming the first three division champion in the UFC. The champ champ champ so to speak.

Only if he goes to One FC.

Because if he drops to Bellator, he will get destroyed.

• Douglas Lima
  • Paul Daley
  • Andre Koreshkov
  • Michael Page

They would all murder Mike Perry.

I take it back, if he goes to One FC, Ben Askren would absolutely rape Mike Perry.

the only belt Perry will sniff is Danas, while begging him for a "just let me bang" stye opponent. He reminds me a bit of Wanderlei, minus the skills & juice. a Wanderlei 0.5 if you will.

2-3 wins will take him about 10 fights in the UFC
76270_0.jpg

If Plastic Perry runs into Mickey Gall, you can bet he'll be nowhere near a title after Gall chokes him out

Mike Perry is about to face Jake Ellenberger who is ranked #13, with a win that makes him at least #12. After that he surely is getting a top 10 opponent, since it is the UFC's best interests to cater to a fighter with a huge fanbase like Platinum. Assuming he beats his top 10 opponent it is not a stretch to think that the title shot will be granted to him. There are no stars in the WW division, and a potential fight between him and GSP would be huge. What do you think ?

Please if you are a troll do not reply to this thread

He's going to be at least top 10 (probably around #6) before the end of the year. You have very compelling points and I feel that he'll fight for the belt in 3, probably 4 fights max.

Mike Perry is about to face Jake Ellenberger who is ranked #13, with a win that makes him at least #12. After that he surely is getting a top 10 opponent, since it is the UFC's best interests to cater to a fighter with a huge fanbase like Platinum. Assuming he beats his top 10 opponent it is not a stretch to think that the title shot will be granted to him. There are no stars in the WW division, and a potential fight between him and GSP would be huge. What do you think ?

Please if you are a troll do not reply to this thread

That's a big if. If he keeps training with his girl instead of a good camp working on his weaknesses, maybe he can make a run. If he fights like he did against Jouban, the only thing he's getting is cut. I'd say he's at least 4-5 fights away. Hopefully he learns from that loss and grows as a fighter.

IF Perry could be Ellenberger, then a top 10, then a top 5, then ya sure, he gets a title shot. Is there any shot in hell of that happening...?
{<BJPeen}
{<BJPeen}

feed platininum to CM Punk, punk will kill this upstart

That's a big if. If he keeps training with his girl instead of a good camp working on his weaknesses, maybe he can make a run. If he fights like he did against Jouban, the only thing he's getting is cut. I'd say he's at least 4-5 fights away. Hopefully he learns from that loss and grows as a fighter.
He hasn't been posting loads of videos with her for this camp, I don't think he'll make that mistake again.

I don't understand, why are there so many threads about this guy?

I don't understand, why are there so many threads about this guy?
a handful of threads is not "so many" and he's still an active fighter, unlike Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor

Back