Platinum GOAT confirmed

Well you cock-holders would be in there calling him the greatest monopoly player ever like retards, so I'd probably stop in to point out what complete failures you are.

Tell me more about being like a bitch while you ride the achievements of another man. :)
So sad, I just enjoy watching the guy knock people out but you got to start either making things up or projecting to cope with it. Get a grip man

So sad, I just enjoy watching the guy knock people out but you got to start either making things up or projecting to cope with it. Get a grip man

I enjoy watching good fighters too, the difference is I don't flood the forum with 12 year old declarations about goats after they win.

I love this "what I'm just trying to enjoy MMA" bullshit after a night of intentionally annoying threads following a weak win.

Argument over.

wark4.gif

looks like a chicken.

People say Mike is not a very smart fellow but he stays creative with the weigh ins and post fight celebrations. I see that as a sign of intelligence.

You can learn a lot in life from living, it ain't all grammar and text books
Most of the smartest and successful people I have met never graduated high school

Back