Platinum broke up with GF, Living in the car. Trying to get with Rachael O. What A GOAT.

It was foreclosed. It was posted on Zillow as a foreclosure. I'm not sure when the foreclosure procedure specifically started though. I just know he was arrested 2 weeks after they moved in and there were new owners in less than 4 months.
Zillow could well let the broker post it as it was. 4 months is really fast.

Horse face usually means having a longer face with a bigger nose. Stormy is not that. The president couldn't think of any good zingers for her, so he just phoned that one in. Which is funny as fuck because he is basically saying he paid $130k to fuck a woman that he didn't find attractive. So if you take him at face value....

C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

Brilliant.
Just admit you cried when he became president already.

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA He got kicked out for following a chick on IG?

Yeah yet she follows all her ex boyfriends apparently, go figure that female entitlement mentality.

Get em right out of high school and stick them in the kitchen. Only way to domesticate them.

#1 He's dumb and probably mismanaged his money.

#2 That guy doesn't have any friends?
(not surprised motherfckers)

I agree. Guys like that usually attract tons of leeches around them and heavily mismanage their money. And their too stupid & full of themselves to realize what's going on.

Then when the money stops flowing, everyone around them vanishes and they realize how screwed they are. But by then it's usually too late.

Wasn't Rampage depicted as a homeless man living in a van when he was in PRIDE?

Perry is just the UFC's Rob Lisita....he'll be gone soon...shame, was just starting to like him

I thought platinum brought his own house in florida. Why is he living at her gaff?

I lived out of my car for 9 months of my life and i have go say it was horrible, but the most interesting 9 months of my life.

I shacked up with so many different women and saved so much damn money. its pathetic but at the same time it really did put a fire in me
That settles it then,

Platinum is such a well put together guy he needs to create challenge in his life to go on and win those belts.

If he has money he should be in a hotel during his transition to a new place not living in a car.

You do understand that wasn’t actually suggesting he’s living out of his car right?

Are people really this fuckin stupid? Are you all like 12 years old?

I said he needed her to survive many, many times since he entered UFC. Now he's living in his car without her.

Back