Platinum broke up with GF, Living in the car. Trying to get with Rachael O. What A GOAT.

He's living out of his car, but it's a nice car.

Ken Shamrock was living in an RV parked at a gym few years ago when getting ready to fight Kimbo. Just imagine, the world's most dangerous man with the career in both MMA and pro wrestling he's had. After all that his only advantage over Perry was he had an RV instead of a car to live out of. lol

To be fair, I think he had a home but was doing the RV thing to get back to a "spartan" style of living.
https://deadspin.com/ken-shamrock-is-the-worlds-most-dangerous-can-1712237183

I'm astonished.

Imagine how much courage and openness this guy has to publish the nadir of his embarrassment and suffering to the world on social media, and subject himself to online ridicule from people who haven't even faced adversity.

I don't even have the courage to create a social media profile.

God bless PMP. I hope he's champ one day.

What Snake in the grass. Was all about Wink before the Cerrone fight then turned and went snake.

Now this.

What a moron.

My boy Platinum putting his heart on the line like a warrior.

This will be good for him. She was too much of a distraction. Now he just needs a real camp. Idk why he doesn't just join ATT or something, they're right there in Florida.

Still riding that dick huh? Living in your car and hollering at chicks you're only trying to bang makes you worse than a teenager who did the same after running away from home.

He doesnt even have his own place. Now that's a loser, and without even mentioning the face tattoos!

I'm astonished.

Imagine how much courage and openness this guy has to publish the nadir of his embarrassment and suffering to the world on social media, and subject himself to online ridicule from people who haven't even faced adversity.

I don't even have the courage to create a social media profile.

God bless PMP. I hope he's champ one day.
So.. .. your a coward?

He will be back.

But seriously other than Griffin and Jouban he lost to beasts. There is still way for him to climb to the top.

@sniper @Bang Bang @Solidasfok
guys this is what passes for cool on sherdog now. an actual tatted up bum with less skill than phil baroni forced to live in his car after his gf kicks them out of their efficiency apartment. lusting after a man who makes less than a part-time fry cook at mcdonald's. I can't even
<Lmaoo>

She actually lives in a nice part of town and I'm fairly certain that no part time McDonald's employee makes what he does. He made 80k in his fight vs Felder alone, which is more than likely 5x what you make in a year.

Why this bum living in his car hasnt he made a couple hundred grand fighting the past couple years? What an idiot

Im sure Khabib will pay him well for some push-ups....

4EEF9DD800000578-6040061-image-a-9_1533747647891.jpg

<5>

Last edited:
If he stopped taking down BJJ blackbelts he may see more win bonuses go his way

Back