Platinum broke up with GF, Living in the car. Trying to get with Rachael O. What A GOAT.

I prefer Phil Baroni's car schtick. It's a little more sad, but funnier at the same time.... If that's possible.

He better win his next fight
Cause if he's gonna lose, then he was never Dana's friend

If those two can't make it work, what hope do the rest of us have?

I see that reebok money might not be all it's cracked up to be eh boys? getting the boot from your applebee's waitress gf and forced to live on the streets in your pontiac sunfire

the dude makes upwards of 80k if he can actually win a fight and he has been fairly active, assuming he doesn't blow his money on crack he's just living in the car because well he's kind of a dumbass

PlatGOAT Bless,

In a few years time, after Mike has won multiple belts at various weight classes and goes on a 30-0 first round KO streak - that car will be worth billions. Then he can sell it for profit.

<21>

assuming he doesn't use his money on expensive entertainment enhancement substances, he's just living in the car because hes a complete spartan warrior god

Fixed.

I lived out of my car for 9 months of my life and i have go say it was horrible, but the most interesting 9 months of my life.

I shacked up with so many different women and saved so much damn money. its pathetic but at the same time it really did put a fire in me

@sniper @Bang Bang @Solidasfok
guys this is what passes for cool on sherdog now. an actual tatted up bum with less skill than phil baroni forced to live in his car after his gf kicks them out of their efficiency apartment. lusting after a man who makes less than a part-time fry cook at mcdonald's. I can't even
<Lmaoo>
you aint about this life, son...

#plat

How long before you can fight after having your arm broke or even start training?

I thought Stormy Daniels was horse face?

View attachment 485947

Horse face usually means having a longer face with a bigger nose. Stormy is not that. The president couldn't think of any good zingers for her, so he just phoned that one in. Which is funny as fuck because he is basically saying he paid $130k to fuck a woman that he didn't find attractive. So if you take him at face value....

C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

Brilliant.

I'm sure Cerrone will take him in at his ranch. Might be a good move. Frank Lester was homeless and moved into the ranch and within three years became Jackson-Wink's striking coach under the Wink regime.

« Pride got in the way. »

Dude, you’re living in a fucking car.

the dude makes upwards of 80k if he can actually win a fight and he has been fairly active, assuming he doesn't blow his money on crack he's just living in the car because well he's kind of a dumbass
Platinum is exciting but is not the most technical fighter so his win ratio is probably going to be around 50-60%.

Lets say he gets $40k which is like $20-25k after taxes and camp fees. It has to last him 4-6 months. He might have debt and/or medical expenses. Rent and bills would eat up half of that money easily.

He does not strike me as the type of fighter who supplements his income with training lessons, apparel, etc. And he could be very marketable for specific demographics.

She prolly broke up with him cause those long as fingernails scratched her cookie!
dude he explains in the video why she broke up with him. he followed an IG model and refused to unfollow her when confronted about it.

Back