Platinum broke up with GF, Living in the car. Trying to get with Rachael O. What A GOAT.

Well, he fucked that gutter rat 13 years ago back when she was young.

Horse face usually means having a longer face with a bigger nose. Stormy is not that. The president couldn't think of any good zingers for her, so he just phoned that one in. Which is funny as fuck because he is basically saying he paid $130k to fuck a woman that he didn't find attractive. So if you take him at face value....

C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

Brilliant.

Well, he fucked that gutter rat 13 years ago back when she was young.

Ummm. Okay?

Not sure what your comment has to do with me (or anyone), but whatever floats yer boat. It's been noted that he paid $130k to fuck a gutter rat. This is much better deal I guess.

Ostovich could probably find a guy who isn't a player and unstable.

Ostovich would just cheat on him, hit him, and then play victim when he defends himself.

<RawexDidThis1>

I am having a hard time pictures the losers of sherdog who refer to this moron as a GOAT.... their own lives must be empty and pathetic to try to connect to this idiot...

Still riding that dick huh? Living in your car and hollering at chicks you're only trying to bang makes you worse than a teenager who did the same after running away from home.

He doesnt even have his own place. Now that's a loser, and without even mentioning the face tattoos!

This guy is a mentally weak beta. He will fold.

Bet the house against him.

let me guess...this "supermodel" he followed on IG...she's a "dancer" and an "actress" too, amiright?

Can any of you picture someone like Fedor doing this shit?

It screams alpha...immarite?

Do I have to feel sorry for him like I do to Chuck.

I had a look at who he follows on instagram just to see. It's FULL of insta thots so her getting mad over one more seems odd and like he might not be telling the whole truth.

Maybe if he wins fight he wouldn't be living in his car.

How is living in your car make you the goat? Sounds like hes going through some stuff lol hes probably the biggirst sherdog hype train I will never understand cause he was never that good

Why is he living in a car ? What happened to these donations for Afro-Americans ?

Yeah there’s no reason for him to be living in himself car. He has enough money to find somewhere to live, easily. He’s choosing to stay in his car to create a story. Fuck ‘em.

Back