Plant-based “meat” is so tasty that Europe’s meat industry has to bite back

I'll be honest, if you're crapping daily then you're on a really good track. You'd be surprised at how many people don't take a dump daily and think there's nothing wrong.

As far as my grossly huge dumps...well even though I eat a plant based diet I DO EAT!!! I'm not a glutton but I eat big and of course I have plenty of fiber in my diet and I am not missing out on any of my macros or micros (including Vitamin B12).

Yeah I don't understand how you can't crap daily - I mean if you eat 3 meals per day, that has to go somewhere. Even when I restrict carbs, I crap, albeit in not the normal volume, but still daily. Those day after cheat days are like Armageddon in our bathroom.

Yeah I don't understand how you can't crap daily - I mean if you eat 3 meals per day, that has to go somewhere. Even when I restrict carbs, I crap, albeit in not the normal volume, but still daily. Those day after cheat days are like Armageddon in our bathroom.

A true story for you: My 12 year old son is the worst one in the house. He routinely clogs the toilet and it's a real pain. Even I don't clog the toilet like that. I might have to hijack an outhouse and put it in my back yard solely for him.

Filet-Mignon-Sauce-Madeira.jpg

oh glorious filet mignon, with spargus and taters. I will love you forever.
I don't think I have ever seen a filet mignon not wrapped in bacon..... it looks naked.

A true story for you: My 12 year old son is the worst one in the house. He routinely clogs the toilet and it's a real pain. Even I don't clog the toilet like that. I might have to hijack an outhouse and put it in my back yard solely for him.

lol.

my 3.5 year old is exactly the same. he is full of shit like his old man.

lol.

my 3.5 year old is exactly the same. he is full of shit like his old man.

Okay, I have a method that never fails to work for me when my son clogs up the shitter. Only do this if using the plunger on its own doesn't solve the problem. If you can solve the problem and unclog your toilet with just a plunger then you're good to go. I don't know what's going on with my son but the plunger doesn't work by itself.

For this you'll need either dishwashing detergent OR shampoo. You will also need close to a gallon of scolding hot water. Not hot enough to where it will crack the porcelain of your toilet but just short of that.

FIRST, apply the dishwashing liquid or shampoo and be liberal with it. You're going to need to use quite a bit for this job. So don't be stingy with the shampoo or dish washing detergent.

NEXT, SLOWLY pour the really, really hot water into the toilet. Let that sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.

LASTLY, use the plunger to unclog the shitter while flushing with the handle at the same time. Sometimes I would have to use this method twice whenever my son clogs it up. But it always works. The hot water breaks up the shit into the smallest possible breakdown and the shampoo or dishwashing detergent makes it slippery and thus much easier for it to plunge and/or flush down the hole. I hate doing this. It's a chore. But I have to do this quite often when it comes to him and his bathroom visits.

I think there are a lot of people, who if presented with a plant based alternative that tasted EXACTLY like it's meat counter part, they'd switch over in a heart beat. The reality is, though people may feel there is a moral reason to switch, the enjoyment of meaty food makes the switch impossible.

For me to switch, it would have to be everything. Eggs, cakes, burgers, steaks, chicken etc. If they suddenly figure that out, I'd have no issue switching.

Same I'd need it all. Still with something like this I could cut down my meat consumption at the very least. Unlike Vegans I don't have the "all in" attitude. I'm more of a "do the best you can" type of guy. Has nothing to do with the animals though I think it's fucked up but honestly I just don't care to much. It's not like animals are living the life of luxury in the wild. They still can and do have horrible deaths.

I'll be honest, if you're crapping daily then you're on a really good track. You'd be surprised at how many people don't take a dump daily and think there's nothing wrong.

As far as my grossly huge dumps...well even though I eat a plant based diet I DO EAT!!! I'm not a glutton but I eat big and of course I have plenty of fiber in my diet and I am not missing out on any of my macros or micros (including Vitamin B12).
***2 bowel movements before noon every day crew***

Humans aren't meant to eat meat?
giphy_s.gif
you don't have the specific digestive enzymes or the digestive tract of a carnivore. so no... you're not meant to eat meat. cows are herbivores, cows CAN eat meat. that doesnt mean theyre meant to. also, if you were meant to eat meat you wouldnt develop atherosclerosis from it. carnivores dont get atherosclerosis from eating meat.

you don't have the specific digestive enzymes or the digestive tract of a carnivore. so no... you're not meant to eat meat. cows are herbivores, cows CAN eat meat. that doesnt mean theyre meant to. also, if you were meant to eat meat you wouldnt develop atherosclerosis from it. carnivores dont get atherosclerosis from eating meat.
What about omnivores?

You gotta roll it on a really hot grill or sear it in a rally hot pan.

Back