Planescape Torment released on iOS

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
Saw zero about this in announcements or news.

Greatest isometric rpg ever.

Will play on iPad :)

Yeah I grabbed the enhanced version off GOG. Been playing since yesterday! Awesome game.

How bout Android? Is that in the works too?

Fucking sweet. Now if only I could sort out my issues with my iPad's hard drive. For some reason my pics won't upload to the cloud and my HDD is full of pics of my son. I don't want to delete them, there of him from new born to present (22 months).

Fucking sweet. Now if only I could sort out my issues with my iPad's hard drive. For some reason my pics won't upload to the cloud and my HDD is full of pics of my son. I don't want to delete them, there of him from new born to present (22 months).

Sync to your pc... get dropbox... hard reset your iphone... contact apple...

Never ever trust your memories to your phone dude. Why haven't you synced? You can lose your phone tomorrow.

And when you talk with apple, don't call it hdd.

Last edited:
Sync to your pc... get dropbox... hard reset your iphone... contact apple...

Never ever trust your memories to your phone dude. Why haven't you synced? You can lose your phone tomorrow.

And when you talk with apple, don't call it hdd.

I don't have a computer

54d3d4cf2ed6d_-_tumblr_m531tczzcy1rozti5o1_500.gif

They've released an "enhanced" version for PC, as well.

This was one of my favorite games back in the day. Black Isle knew how to make an RPG.

How bout Android? Is that in the works too?
Iffy. Usually the Android port will follow in the next 12-18 months, but I'm pretty sure there's still quite a few old PC ports like this on the iTunes market that have never appeared on Google Play.

Last edited:
Best rpg ever. I think this is worth a repurchase even if I already own the original on GOG.

Back