plane brawl at 30 000 feet! man won't stop farting, staff provokes fight, fists fly, farts continue

Yet another sign society is regressing and the end is high.

Couldn't they just lower the oxygen masks in that scenario?

This story sounds like a good plot to a action comedy

Only if you hit him in the stomach. If you hit him in the face though, he might get KOed and then have no control over his farts. So you have to punch him in the taint.

:eek:

e5eeaaef674a2b20b121b38777b244a9.gif

An old man farting next to you on a plane...

<31>

<{danayeah}>

They were justified in filling the plane with uppercuts...

I saw the dumbest argument on a plane before.
I was on a long flight from New York to Greece, and there was a young man sitting in a row of 4 seats by himself, with a very tall older man behind him. The entire flight, the young guy had his seat all the way back giving the old guy little room, and instead of complaining, the old guy just dug his knees into the seat the entire time. It wasn't until the end where they had a loud 5 minute verbal smack down about who was being the asshole. The young guy wouldn't let it go and kept telling the old man to mind his "baby knees" next time. Even the wife of the old guy got involved. It eventually devolved into them throwing shit at each other and it damn near got physical.

FFS, you're sitting in an empty row of four seats! If you want to lie back without knees in your seat, sit in one of the 3 unoccupied seats next to you! Or even lie across all four!
That's exactly the scenario and behavior I don't understand. I'd kill to have a row all to myself, i'd be lying down watching movies the whole time without a care in the world. I admit i started to get into an argument with this guy one time right after we boarded a plane and at one point i stopped myself and thought, "do i want to get arrested and go to jail for wrasslin' this dink in the aisle, or do i want to go hang out with my smoking hott girlfriend in Brasil?" That decision made itself. He must have thought something similar cuz we calmed down and were nice to each other very quickly.

That's exactly the scenario and behavior I don't understand. I'd kill to have a row all to myself, i'd be lying down watching movies the whole time without a care in the world. I admit i started to get into an argument with this guy one time right after we boarded a plane and at one point i stopped myself and thought, "do i want to get arrested and go to jail for wrasslin' this dink in the aisle, or do i want to go hang out with my smoking hott girlfriend in Brasil?" That decision made itself. He must have thought something similar cuz we calmed down and were nice to each other very quickly.

Actually had that situation flying from London to Singapore on the way to New Zealand a few years ago that was only about half full, only time I'v really slept well on a flight across three seats. Normally I just gradually enter a kind of zombifed blank state that's good enough to get me to my hotel at the other end then wake up the next morning not knowing where I am or what my name is.

I'm waiting for the straight to dvd movie of this starring Samuel L. Jackson: "I'm tired of these motherfucking farts on this motherfucking plane!"

I gotta laugh a bit at the thought of someone becoming really angry about a fart. You breath in the microscopic shit particles of a thousand people in any given airport bathroom, so one more fart on a plane isn't going to kill you.

Actually had that situation flying from London to Singapore on the way to New Zealand a few years ago that was only about half full, only time I'v really slept well on a flight across three seats. Normally I just gradually enter a kind of zombifed blank state that's good enough to get me to my hotel at the other end then wake up the next morning not knowing where I am or what my name is.
That's so cool. Every international flight i've been on has been full. I can sleep a bit on the plane, i just hate when they turn the lights on 2.5 hours before landing. First time i took an overnight flight and got off the plane my legs felt like concrete. It was like walking through mud with my suitcase and i was trying to get myself fully awake to talk to customs so i wouldn't sound like an idiot.

That's so cool. Every international flight i've been on has been full. I can sleep a bit on the plane, i just hate when they turn the lights on 2.5 hours before landing. First time i took an overnight flight and got off the plane my legs felt like concrete. It was like walking through mud with my suitcase and i was trying to get myself fully awake to talk to customs so i wouldn't sound like an idiot.

Only time its happened on a lot of longhaul flights sadly but I'v got the benefit of short/stocky legs relatively to my height at at 5'11 which makes cattle class seating somewhat more tolerable.

The issue for me is more mental, a day and a half without sleep and temp brain damage sets in, you stop feeling sleepy and just get a vague headache and mental imparment then wake up the next day feeling like you've drunk 4 bottles of vodka.

The old farting guy is my spirit animal. Do not go silently into the night my friend

Back