plane brawl at 30 000 feet! man won't stop farting, staff provokes fight, fists fly, farts continue

Something about being on a plane always makes me mad gassy. I try to hold them all and use the bathroom but sometimes you gotta let one go.
Same with elevators...

Breathe deep, it won't last as long!

My deepest and darkest desire is to serve an annoying friend of mine a cocktail of laxatives, dick pills and sneezing powder prior to his 10 hour flight to Thailand.

With every sneeze, there will spillage and a boner to go...

Probably the terrible diets that typically accompany obesity.

Yeah Junk food and at that weight poor blood circulation causes bad digestion.

Its just funny that most thin people don't Fart loud. But one time I have a schoolmate in HS. he is so thin like he is skin and bones and then gave a big booming fart. We are like "that is impossible how can you fart that hard you probably farted all the air in your lungs too get it that loud!"

We thought the guy would die he is just so thin like no more air to fart out!

At least he wasn't manspeading.

Well he is man farting!

Imagine the Farts from this guy!
fat-guy-on-a-plane1.jpg

The last time i few US air (several years ago) the old guy in front of me literally must have shit his pants.

The entitlement in the world today... It's just farts.

The worst most disgusting smelling farts i ever laid were on the 4 train headed to Brooklyn. Luckily there was an dirty homeless guy on the train that I was very easily able to blame it on... There were people leaving their seats...

Once I dust an area ill say something like, " that bbq smells fantastic" and everyone takes a deep breath.

As a semi professional crop duster I wouldn't let anyone reign in my artistic expression either. Fill the fuselage full of flatulance old fart!

Seen that pic before many times. I still don’t get how they let him on that flight. Dude needs a whole row to himself.

Oh yeah that is risky he is blocking the isle

I completely understand if the other passengers kicked his ass. That shit is nasty.

Back