Pizza toppings

Gutter Delux

Peperoni, bacon , canadian bacon , salami , diced pineapple , and roaseted garlic

pepperoni is so yesterday. why do you put it on pizza? because you google "how do i make pizza" and it says put pepperoni on it? canadian bacon, pineapple, fresh tomatoes, green onions, and yellow sweet onions.

All you pepperoni people have no clue

MEATS:
Cured meats- pepperoni, salami, etc
Any sausage- chorizo, linguisa, etc
Seafood- shrimp is the best, not a fan of any fish on pizza
Bacon

VEGETABLES:
Peppers- sweet, hot, I like them all
Onions- any kind, raw or cooked
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Mushroom- any kind
Roasted Garlic
Arugula
Olives- pretty much any type

FRUIT:
Pineapple
Pear
Mango

SPICES:
Oregano
Basil
Thyme

CHEESE:
Mozzarella
Parmesan
Gorgonzola
Provolone
Asiago

SAUCE:
I make my own but is is very plain- oil, diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, oregano, sometimes a little cumin, salt.

This was perfect because I needed to make my list anyway. We are having a pizza day on Saturday and the above is my shopping list.

Depends. At a really good NY plain slice place, I like it plain. At an out of state place or a chain, I get meatball or pepperoni. Sometimes mushrooms.

I like most normal toppings except onion. I really dislike onion on pizza.

then you are probably not surprised i put a pineapple slice on my burgers........

tenor.gif

sausage/extra cheese
pepporoni/mushroom
anything/bacon
bacon/bacon

Jalapenos, black olives and Italian sausage

Pizza Hut has a $7.99 large two topping special. I ordered sausage with extra cheese and they told me extra cheese isn't a topping. I asked them if they put cheese under the crust.

different combos of pepperoni, salami, garlic, jalapeno, and basil.

pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, Jalepeno

I don't care for meats on pizza. Basil and fresh tomatoes. Maybe mushrooms. That's it.

I also like to order Jalapenos then pick them off that way I get the spice but don't have to bite into the jalapenos

Which pizza toppings do you crave?

I want bacon on my pizza son.

I am a big fan of steak and onions. That would be my first pick:

img_2394.jpg

But, there are several other honorable mentions when I am in the right mood (in any particular combination): Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, meatball, grilled chicken (with barbecue or buffalo sauce), green peppers, chunk tomatoes.

One time I tried a spicy shrimp Thai pizza that was absolutely awesome:

Amazing-Thai-Shrimp-Pizza4.jpg

Pizza hut also use to have a honey sriracha sauce that was absolutely awesome drizzled on pizza. I don't understand why it was discontinued.

image.png

Chicken and cheese with stuffed crust.

Bliss.

the best pizza i ever had was from The Nugget supermarket. They make it new york style

Back