Pizza Hut is now the NFL's Offical Pizza for Sunday!

Papa Johns is the best chain and if you disagree you're wrong, morally abhorrent and probably a serial killer.

Dude's calling me "morally abhorrent" and "probably a serial killer." I am not a serial killer.

Whatever happened to those rectangle pizza slices I used to get in grade school?

goat pizza

With those pepperoni cubes, way too much cheese/sauce, combined with the child sized chocolate milks?
tenor.gif

Dude's calling me "morally abhorrent" and "probably a serial killer." I am not a serial killer.

It's projection. People who enjoy Papa Johns, every single one of them, have at least one body under their house that they put there unlawfully, animal or otherwise.

If you like Pizza Hunt pizza, its because you have never had real pizza so you have to basis of comparison to realise Pizza Hut pizza is absolute shit.

As far as all the 'national-chain' pizza joints go, Papa Jon's is the best, or at the very worst the least shitty.

People who brag about the pizza near them are like people who brag about their designer sunglasses.

I just want a pair of designer sunglasses but instead of diamond encrusted arms I want them adorned with little designer sunglasses. Dammit - I want some sunglasses with tiny, tiny sunglasses on them. Make it happen someone!

It's projection. People who enjoy Papa Johns, every single one of them, have at least one body under their house that they put there unlawfully, animal or otherwise.

It's a well known fact that every Papa Johns location was built on top of a Native American burial ground. That's what gives the garlic sauce its flavor.

It's a well known fact that every Papa Johns location was built on top of a Native American burial ground. That's what gives the garlic sauce its flavor.

I always thought Papa Johns pizza tasted of bone meal....

I just want a pair of designer sunglasses but instead of diamond encrusted arms I want them adorned with little designer sunglasses. Dammit - I want some sunglasses with tiny, tiny sunglasses on them. Make it happen someone!
m8q5z4e5w8zy.gif

Back