Locked Pixar's INCREDIBLES 2 (New Trailer Reveals the Villain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the first half of the first movie was heavily focused on Mr. Incredible and his midlife crisis. They didn't start to focus on the rest of the family until he was captured.
And then Mrs. Incredible saved the day.

And then Mrs. Incredible saved the day.
Maybe it'll be the reverse. The first half focuses on Mrs. Incredible with short snippets of Mr. Incredible dealing with Jack Jack's antics. Then the second half is another [good] Fantastic Four movie.

Maybe it'll be the reverse. The first half focuses on Mrs. Incredible with short snippets of Mr. Incredible dealing with Jack Jack's antics. Then the second half is another [good] Fantastic Four movie.
Lets hope.

It's so, so cool they're not skipping ahead. I wanted to see the Underminer!. This is gonna be awesome.

Update: July 14, 2017

New Details on Pixar's THE INCREDIBLES 2, Will Focus on Elastigirl

open-uri20160812-3094-dnman1_503b8c8c.jpeg

Fourteen years after the original hit theaters, director Brad Bird revealed new details of Incredibles 2, the long-awaited sequel to the 2004 film that introduced the super family made up of husband and wife Mr. Incredible (Craig T. Nelson) and Elastigirl (Holly Hunter) and their children Violet (Sarah Vowell), Dashiell (Spencer Fox) and baby Jack Jack.

Bird revealed the that Elastigirl, not Mr. Incredible, will be the star of this film, as she will be off adventuring and her husband will be home with the baby. And this time around, Huck Milner will be voicing Dash. Samuel L. Jackson is back as Frozone and Bird's reprises his role as Edna Mode.

Bird also showed off the first footage to the eager crowd. The first clip (a work in progress), showed Jack Jack as he wanders outdoors after his dad falls asleep. There, he shows off his new-found superpowers as he gets into a confrontation with a raccoon. His trick? He can multiply.

deu2d_-uaaaiydw_-_embed_2017.jpg

"It's fundamentally a story about family," Bird said, adding the latest technology is allowing them to enhance the animation. "The technology has gotten so much better; We can get them close to what we wanted to do in the [original]. It’s like driving a better car."

He also showed new animation tests of the family, as well as concept art that revealed that the Incredibles have a new house — and it's a super lair. The downside? It's "made up of sharp corners, which is not ideal for a baby." Luckily, Jack Jack is pretty tough.

Nicole Paradis Grindle and John Walker are producing Incredibles 2, which is set for release on June 15, 2018.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...2-toy-story-4-details-revealed-at-d23-1021250

I wish they wouldn't reveal shit like this and just let us watch it play out. Them revealing such beforehand just makes it feel super gimmicky tryhard and that they're catering for pats on the back about how 'brave' and righteous they are.

Just make the damn movie and we'll watch it.

First one was a solid movie that will always hold up well. Hope this one joins that club. Looking forward to it!

Update: November 17, 2017

First Teaser Trailer for Pixar's THE INCREDIBLES 2 to Premiere Tomorrow

Update: November 18, 2017

First Teaser Trailer and Poster for Disney-Pixar's THE INCREDIBLES 2!

Disney/Pixar's "Incredibles 2" opens in theatres in 3D June 15th, 2018. Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transistion for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.

Directed by Brad Bird (“Iron Giant,” “The Incredibles”) and produced by John Walker (“The Incredibles”) and Nicole Grindle (“Sanjay’s Super Team” short, “Toy Story 3” associate producer), “Incredibles 2” busts into theaters on June 15, 2018.

cJseSeo.jpg

Update: November 18, 2017

First Teaser Trailer and Poster for Disney-Pixar's THE INCREDIBLES 2!

Disney/Pixar's "Incredibles 2" opens in theatres in 3D June 15th, 2018. Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transistion for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.

Directed by Brad Bird (“Iron Giant,” “The Incredibles”) and produced by John Walker (“The Incredibles”) and Nicole Grindle (“Sanjay’s Super Team” short, “Toy Story 3” associate producer), “Incredibles 2” busts into theaters on June 15, 2018.

cJseSeo.jpg

And this is why I had kids

And this is why I had kids
I remember when my two daughters stopped wanting to go see movies like this and I was so sad and bribing them and dragging them along just because I did not want to look lke a creeper alone at kinds movie.

Then i embraced the creeper and just started going alone. I will see this one alone and I will like it.

Is SANJAY'S SUPER TEAM attached to this? To COCO?

Brave was the tits. Monsters University.......not so much

My kids like monsters U.. And after being forced to watch it a couple times, I can say it really isn't that bad.

<{1-69}>
I’m pumped. You pumped?

I remember when my two daughters stopped wanting to go see movies like this and I was so sad and bribing them and dragging them along just because I did not want to look lke a creeper alone at kinds movie.

Then i embraced the creeper and just started going alone. I will see this one alone and I will like it.
Just think. Next you'll have grandkids to take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back