Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (First Look at Young Jack Sparrow in New Trailer)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Extended Super Bowl Trailer for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

I'm intrigued.

I really enjoyed the 4th movie, alot more than the 2nd and 3rd flicks.

Didn't see the 4th, but I'll probably check this one out. Looked like the return of the original characters, no?

Terrible trailer btw - not worthy of Johnny Cash

Not enough Jack Sparrow in teh commercial. I'm all in though... even before the commercial.

<Fedor23>

I thought they wrapped up the series nicely with the last movie. Just a money grab at this point.

Dead Franchises Get None of my Money.

tumblr_llr794ieuf1qzsdywo1_500.gif

The trailer was great. I'll almost certainly watch on cable in two years or so.

I'm intrigued.

I really enjoyed the 4th movie, alot more than the 2nd and 3rd flicks.

Just realized I never even saw this one. Going to need to download and watch. Man I have so many movies I need to see.

Will watch when it comes airs on Kodi.

Update: March 2, 2017

First Look at Young Jack Sparrow in New Trailer for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5

Captain Jack Sparrow finds the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost pirates led by his old nemesis, the terrifying Captain Salazar, escape from the Devil's Triangle, determined to kill every pirate at sea...including him. Captain Jack's only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that bestows upon its possessor total control over the seas. Opens May 26.

Loved 1,2, and 3 when I was younger, but I can't watch them anymore. They're just targeted mainly for kids, also the 4th one was horrible. Probably gonna wait a few years then catch it on tv.

Back