Pig hunting with dogs

Pitts dont make for the best of catch dogs, there prone for turning on the other dogs, there light wich causes them to get thrown around, and are known to bite chunks out of pigs becuase they shake when latched on thus lossing controll wich makes it dangerous when sticking them

They are

Or

They're

Not

There

need to carry knife and stab the dog. that would work.

any dog attack cat i would cut that dog throat

need to carry knife and stab the cat. that would work.

any cat attack mouse i would cut that cat throat

upload_2018-5-7_17-17-53-png.377925

Makes fun of ignorant pitbull haters using American Bully photo.

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

That first video is the one I was talking about in my previous post. What a boss hog. Made all 4 doggies quit.

The second one... holy shit.

thats why the dogs wear cut vests. Anyone willing to let their dog go on a hog like that, does not care about their dog at all. Im sure that dog died. Another guy asked why do they have so many dogs against 1 hog, thats another reason why. 1 dog vs a hog doesnt stand much of a chance.

You wimps getting offended over this. That's nature, man.

If someone is doing this to get off on it then that's one thing, but certain dog breeds were designed for this. Go watch a cow get butchered and they freak out too.

If someone is doing this to get off on it then that's one thing, but certain dog breeds were designed for this. Go watch a cow get butchered and they freak out too.
lol It is not "nature" in the same sense of what we think about when it comes to nature.
These dogs were bred to do this a long ass time ago when people hunted for food and sport. Nothing natural about doing this shit now.

If you hunt for sport, you're a piece of shit.
Pigs overrunning areas is a problem. I have no problem with culling their numbers--but having dogs bite off their faces instead of just shooting them in the head makes no sense unless you're a sadist.

I dont care

You don't care to know the difference between a contraction and an adverb? I thought maybe you were foreign or at the very least just didn't want to look like an idiot in your posts.

Guess I was wrong.

Plenty of things are "just nature" that we try not to do in civilization. Murder is "just natural". Would you be cool if I murdered your family because I just wanted their stuff? After all, isn't the accumulation of resources and the willingness to take what I want just a natural thing too? Do you know what else humans have done for a long time? Enslaving others. That's not cool either now.

We have also been using dogs to hunt down game for a long time. It's got crazy cool historical value, but at the same time is no longer necessary for us to kill game. There are more humane ways to kill game, and those methods are cheaper and more available to hunters. I just don't see any reason to stress the animal out by sicking dogs on it. Is there really a need to continue dog hunting over the old methods? If not, then I would agree with ending the practice. We do it with plenty of other hunting methods like many trapping techniques that are highly effective and historical.

Plenty of things are "just nature" that we try not to do in civilization. Murder is "just natural". Would you be cool if I murdered your family because I just wanted their stuff? After all, isn't the accumulation of resources and the willingness to take what I want just a natural thing too? Do you know what else humans have done for a long time? Enslaving others. That's not cool either now.

We have also been using dogs to hunt down game for a long time. It's got crazy cool historical value, but at the same time is no longer necessary for us to kill game. There are more humane ways to kill game, and those methods are cheaper and more available to hunters. I just don't see any reason to stress the animal out by sicking dogs on it. Is there really a need to continue dog hunting over the old methods? If not, then I would agree with ending the practice. We do it with plenty of other hunting methods like many trapping techniques that are highly effective and historical.

If you can get into my house without me blowing you away maybe you deserve my "stuff"

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

That first video is the one I was talking about in my previous post. What a boss hog. Made all 4 doggies quit.

The second one... holy shit.
Them people should be shot, thats animal torture for enjoyment, it served no purpose

Most these dogs are bred and owned for exactly this. They are not pet dogs. The Aussies I deployed with were big on using dogs for hunting. Dogs with a knife and spear for dispatching the pig.

Wild pigs are such a wrecking force to local environments. Shit people even hunt them by helo in Texas...

lol It is not "nature" in the same sense of what we think about when it comes to nature.
These dogs were bred to do this a long ass time ago when people hunted for food and sport. Nothing natural about doing this shit now.

If you hunt for sport, you're a piece of shit.
Pigs overrunning areas is a problem. I have no problem with culling their numbers--but having dogs bite off their faces instead of just shooting them in the head makes no sense unless you're a sadist.

pigs are actually very smart animals. Ones that get hunted learn to avoid humans. So they can become difficult to find. It makes just shooting them in the head much easier said then done cause you cant find them. Thats what the dogs are for. The dogs find the hog scent, and find the hot, it takes off, they run it down. The bay dogs "bay" it. The catch dog "catches" it. The hunter kills it.

pigs are actually very smart animals. Ones that get hunted learn to avoid humans. So they can become difficult to find. It makes just shooting them in the head much easier said then done cause you cant find them. Thats what the dogs are for. The dogs find the hog scent, and find the hot, it takes off, they run it down. The bay dogs "bay" it. The catch dog "catches" it. The hunter kills it.
I understand using dogs to find their scent. That's fine.
But in these videos, i'm seeing dogs going to town on them while some prick videotapes it in the background.
The dog picks up the scent, and then the hunter shoots it. I'm not understanding the purpose of prolonging the whole affair.
These guys seem to actually enjoy watching these animals suffer. And that is sick
I have no problem with killing it for food, or for safety, but this can't be the best, or most effective way of doing it.

Why can't you skip the catch part and just shoot it? It sounds like hounds still have their place and bulldogs not so much.

Why can't you skip the catch part and just shoot it? It sounds like hounds still have their place and bulldogs not so much.
Becaue you may shoot 1 of your dogs, also climbing through thick bush with a riffle towards a wild animal thats no being controlled is a recipe fo disaster

Back