Pig hunting with dogs

like hitler talk... superior to the jews?
thats the inferiority complex of u... wanna be superior to smth because they suck mentally.

Nah, Hitler believed in superiority within humans. Obviously that's psycho talk.

Believing in superiority within animals is very different. A certain type of animal (humans) is superior to all other animals is far more reasonable.

Ive been looking at patterdale terriers for the last couple of years as a companion dog when Im out and about, but my Mrs wont have it as Im out of town for long periods of time and it will be another animal she has to look after
Patterdales are awesome if you have the time for them.

There really isn't a lot of training needed for catch dogs. They're the ones that actually take down the hogs. You really just need to get them started by putting them up against smaller pigs when the dogs are young... usually around a year old. I don't mean tiny pigs. I mean hogs their size and slightly bigger. Instincts will take over.
sounds like weaseling a dog

I once went along to see exactly what pig-hunting was about many, many years ago, late eighties i think it was.
It was disgusting,cruel, and barbaric to my eyes and ears. The dogs just about ripped the ears off of the pigs. The screaming of the pigs while they were being brutalized was pitiful to say the least. The guy i was with would just laugh his head off, the fucker!

As far as hunting with bows or crossbows? People that do so are pieces of shit as far as i'm concerned, it is unnecessary and cruel. Only disgusting, unintelligent people find entertainment from this.

Catch dogs doing what they were designed to do. Some are pits, some are not, some are pit crosses.

Your title suggests that a pig is hunting along with dogs. Only reason I opened the thread, because it sounded unusual.

Your title suggests that a pig is hunting along with dogs. Only reason I opened the thread, because it sounded unusual.

i can see that but if you are anything familiar with hunting hogs this way, it makes perfect sense.

i can see that but if you are anything familiar with hunting hogs this way, it makes perfect sense.
Not. I tend to stay away from a lot of the cruelty to animals or people when I have fair warning. I'm already pessimistic enough. I didn't watch the videos, and am not "upset" just would have rather not had the image in my head of what it mighat t look like after reading posts.

Not. I tend to stay away from a lot of the cruelty to animals or people when I have fair warning. I'm already pessimistic enough. I didn't watch the videos, and am not "upset" just would have rather not had the image in my head of what it mighat t look like after reading posts.

pig hunting with.......guns, bows, knifes, spears, dogs.

no worries dude i see your point of view.

I was expecting a video of a pig that was trained to hunt, running with doggos.

I'm surprised the boar didn't tear your dog in half... Boars could be savages if you F---- with the wrong one!

Those dogs are very good at what they do. It’s impressive to watch from that perspective.

People be acting like this ain't a dog eat dog world. I think it's actually a little fucked up that most of us don't let our dogs tap into their instinct to hunt. Ever watch a dog catch a rabbit or squirrel? It's like they unlocked a life achievement. It's bad enough we turn men into overly domesticated animals capable of eating meat but not capable of taking life but now dogs got to be like that too? Fuck you. I'm not gonna let everyone else have fun while I reach into the fridge for a measly 2lb cut of meat.

I think I heard these same motherfuckers want to ban cats because they killed a few chickadees up near Ontario. Listen to a few chickadees and come February you'd want to take out a few yourself.

Let em bang, bro.

output_4ijafn.gif

DON'T BE SCARED, HOMIE.

I'm surprised the boar didn't tear your dog in half... Boars could be savages if you F---- with the wrong one!

I saw a Youtube video of a boar that had been caught and put in a pen going against two Dogos.

The Dogos were game and went right after him but this pig must have been on TRT cuz he met them and just tossed the two dogs in the air time and time again. After the 4th or 5th time, the dogs actually quit and backed off.

Easily the most alpha hog in the world. I really hope they let him go.

I was expecting a video of a pig that was trained to hunt, running with doggos.

Dogos were bred to hung hogs.

These responses of pigs hunting with dogs are too funny. Too much Babe and Charlottes web <45>

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Just to even things out. Fuck Pit Bulls

Laws vary from state to state, a lot of states don’t allow it at all. I never shot a deer over bait nor a bear. But if it’s legal, then have at it I’m not gonna make a stink about it, but where I’m at now I wouldn’t even bother
yeah and I really don’t get the fuss. I mean, if someone like brags about the amazing deer they shot over bait and gets it mounted and such, that’s just gross, but baiting and harvesting for meat, whatever. Seems like a nice, utilitarian way to score healthful food and nicer for animals than farming.

Just to even things out. Fuck Pit Bulls

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

That first video is the one I was talking about in my previous post. What a boss hog. Made all 4 doggies quit.

The second one... holy shit.

Back