Pierced Ears

I had both of my ears pierced in my early 20s. I wore the earrings for about a year and took them out, never to wear them again. Seemed like it was more of tread in the early 2000s anyhow.
My older cousins had their ears pierced back in late 80's-early 90's. I used to think of them as edgy drug addicts when I was a kid.

1. Got mine pierced when I was 14 too. Until I got flagged in college (catholic college)when I was 19 and I had to remove it. Didn't bother to put them back in. I had my lower lip and eye brows pierced tho. Early to mid 2000's was a weird era.

A good era, for me at least.

My friend had the lower lip and when it's not in you see the hole. It looks bad. That would drive me nuts. I got one tattoo on my leg, it's big and it's actually not bad at all, but I'd love to not have it.

Got mines done when i was 16.
I occasionally still wear simple studs, nothing crazy.

I never look at a man's ears, I ain't no queer.

I got both of mine done in the late seventies. It wasn't as common for men to have them in our society back then like it is now. Perfectly normal these days.
Have my nipples pierced too. Did have the bridge of my nose pierced for a while but unfortunately it just wouldn't heal.

Back in 1976 I would go to the local barber class at the tech school to get my hair cut. One girl was telling me she started cutting a guys hair and made some disparaging comment on a guy in the next chair that had a pierced ear. As she kept cutting she found out the guy she was cutting also had a pierced ear.

It's funny how the times change people. A guy I worked with was in his late 30s and had both ears pierced when he was 17. His 15 year old son wanted to get his ears pierced and he told him absolutely not.

I still appreciate my mom for not letting me get them pierced when I was younger.

Glad you got that back, and I hope that pack of cigs gave them ass cancer. I'm not a flashy dude, and the last thing I need around here is attention.

I like watches because people might not know if it's a good watch or a knock off... but a big gold chain is just there for the taking.
Rolex + Glock. 'Murica.

<Goldie11>

Got the left one done when I was 13, took it out at 28 when I started BJJ. Glad I found a reason to take it out because I know if it wasn't for that I would probably still be wearing it looking like a manchild.

I had both of my ears pierced in my early 20s. I wore the earrings for about a year and took them out, never to wear them again. Seemed like it was more of tread in the early 2000s anyhow.
early 2000's ?, I was thinking it was more of an 80's thing, maybe seeping into the early to mid 90's.

never ever went down the jewellery road, never even wore a watch for any length of time.

I got two in my left ear and one in my right back in the early 90’s. Haven’t worn earrings since 99. They never closed up though.

Both my ears are stretched to 10mm

I also have inner conch, forward helix and industrial piercing in them. Used to have both tragus done aswell but lost one and the other started migrating so took it out.

Got both sides of my nose done and nipples aswell lol

I don’t know any men with pierced ears....do you? What are they like?
In Germany every other dude had their ear pierced. It was weird. Felt like 1990s usa

early 2000's ?, I was thinking it was more of an 80's thing, maybe seeping into the early to mid 90's.

never ever went down the jewellery road, never even wore a watch for any length of time.

My older cousins had their ears pierced back in late 80's-early 90's. I used to think of them as edgy drug addicts when I was a kid.

Yeah you're right, it was probably more of an 80s or 90s thing for most of the fringe culture... I think when I got them pierced in the early 2000s, it became a pretty boy, metrosexual thing for a couple years....along with frosted tips lol.

A lot of guys I went to high school wore diamond studs or those black earrings that look almost like buttons .I remember alot of them wore those necklaces made out of small metal beads. Some of my more artistic friends also wore rings , especially mood rings.I don' have pierced ears . I've never really been into fashion<Fedor23>

Back