Pics What happened to this TST Fedor from 1.5 years ago? He looked great

I forgot about that, Fedor was jacked before he made his comeback

I forgot about that, Fedor was jacked before he made his comeback
I don't get how he looked so much better when he wasn't active. And only trained 2 weeks for Mitrione. Why!!

I always imagine he called up Putin before those 2015 pics.

"Vladimir. Fyodor here. I need good doctor"

Americans don't have same ice creams like Russians.It's drastic change for his metabolism

Its just lighting. If you took him now and put him in the same tight, button up, short sleeve shirt he would look the same.

"Angles and lighting"

Yeah, no.

Its not just that its also the tshirt.

You cant compare a XL tshirt to a tight button up shirt wit shorter sleeves. Here is Fedor in his prime and in a tshirt.

s-l1000.jpg

If you take that Fedor and put him into a tighter, button up, short sleeve shirt his guns would be popping out the same way as here at 39 years old.

iGADMpU1.jpg

How come nobody ever shits on Fedor for not learning English?

It's all I ever seem to hear about Jose Aldo when people are quoting their favorite Conor lines, and shitting all over his achievements.

Someone please fill me in.
Fedor didnt get knocked out in thirteen seconds after getting emasculated at thousands of press conferences
Edt:Forgot to add being salty after loss which Fedor never did

Mystery solved! It seems to me that Fedor has taken his shirt off...

lol... that's about the only difference I see from these pictures. Perhaps if you presented an early picture of him without his shirt on we could make a comparison.

How come nobody ever shits on Fedor for not learning English?

It's all I ever seem to hear about Jose Aldo when people are quoting their favorite Conor lines, and shitting all over his achievements.

Someone please fill me in.
Lol this is seriously a great point

Well, he was out of competition for a while.

Did anyone stop to think maybe he had a little trt therapy?

its a good thing Russians aren't known for using PEDS, one might become suspicious otherwise

Back