(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

Here's Islam Makhachev and Rizvan Magomedov punching Dillon Danis in the back of the head as he's being restrained.

ccKfIrR.jpg

They sure like suckerpunching from behind, those Dagestanis.

4dcJVud.jpg

Islam Makhachev
wg75rKc.jpg

Rizvan Magomedov
0NIo3Xt.jpg

Banned from all future UFC events, I would wager.

7x401HR.gif
OP is a triggered Muslim hater

Nothing will happen to any of these people because Khabib owns Conor's soul now.

Eagle Bless your bum soul and I hope you recover from the trauma of last Saturday night.

anyone else find it suspicious that khabibs team were spread out around the ring and Khabib only rushes to attack once Dillon has been harrassed by Magomedov?

they planned this shit

Time to retire that tinfoil hat bruh.... McTapper lost, deal with it

American cuck detected. Now go run along and change your kid's diaper...lol Seriously, why do you guys even get married? You do your work and your wife's work. All you are good for is talking tough. When you must fight you end up cowering and crying.
<{anton}>

Dillon bull rushed Kabob like a warrior. Team Kabob acted like some cowards.
I agree they didn't act bravely. But it also didn't take much courage or bravery for Danis to speak shit in interviews ahead of a fight he wasn't even a combatant in.

Everybody is at fault to some degree.

It's not a sucker punch when you are insulting a guy, you see him running at you, and he fly kicks you while you stand gawping.

A sucker punch comes from behind when you aren't looking. So Conor threw the first sucker punch.

conor hit a guy who was on his way to join the 3 other guys beating up conors teammate. The guy is stupid hanging out besides conor while trying to attack Danis what do you expect is going to happen?

I'm glad he sucker punched that scumbag Dilon, lets be real, Makachev would absolutely murder him in a street or in a mma fight, he got lucky he only got punched once by him

Dana should be happy that one of his fighters took out the Bellator bum.

I agree they didn't act bravely. But it also didn't take much courage or bravery for Danis to speak shit in interviews ahead of a fight he wasn't even a combatant in.

Everybody is at fault to some degree.

FOH

Time to retire that tinfoil hat bruh.... McTapper lost, deal with it
what has any of this got to do with the result of the fight?

look at the video, khabib doesnt jump the cage until after magomedov has started harrassing Dillon, and his team just happened to be spread all around the cage. thats just a fact.

obviously them planning it is just me speculating tho

Those Amish. Always sucker punching people.

nope. khabib attacked an unexpecting dillon to start it all
Do you even know what a sucker punch is? Obviously not... let me explain. Dildo was talking to khabib, khabib hopped the fence and came straight him. Dildo saw him coming at him and moved out of the way. A sucker punch is when the recipient has no idea that they are about to be hit, which is what McTapper did in the cage... first sucker punch of the night goes to McTapper... pretty simple logic really

conor hit a guy who was on his way to join the 3 other guys beating up conors teammate. The guy is stupid hanging out besides conor while trying to attack Danis what do you expect is going to happen?

Yeah and a rape victim shouldn't have been walking through the park on her own. What did she expect was going to happen?

You can't punch someone in the face who's heading towards a melee as you don't know what their intentions are.

Danis started the shit, and McGregor threw the first sucker punch and they both lost the battle and the war.

lol love the bye felicia. If they don't ban these guys no-one in the UFC is gonna feel safe going against them

That’s stupid considering this has never happened before. Show respect and this shit doesn’t happen. Easy as that.

Are you retarded, or just dumb? He wasn't going at anyone. He was yelling for khabib to come back in to the cage.

Back